This is the original Banished Town Hall. It provides vital information needed to run your town, including:
- Status: Includes population figures and a list of professions, showing number of workers assigned vs number of job openings. If you click on the right arrow for a profession, you can go to each location where workers are assigned. This is a helpful feature when you can't find your blacksmith or need to find out where Builders are assigned.
- Production: For each category, this tab shows quantity on hand, year-to-dated used vs produced and how much was produced/used in previous years.
- Inventory: Shows quantity on hand for every item. This can be sorted by name or quantity. You can view inventory in storage, in homes or in trading posts.
- Graphs: Population and production stats can be shown in graphs.
- Nomads: Tells you how many Nomads are waiting to be invited to stay and lets you choose whether you will accept them.
- Trade Items: Shows which crops, orchards and livestock you started with and have purchased.
Colonial Charter includes two other buildings that provide this information as well: the Colonial Hall and the smaller Town Arrival.
Once you have either a Town Hall or a Colonial Hall and a standard Trading Post, Nomads will be attracted to your town. A market is no longer required.
- Size: 10 by 9
- Construction Requirements: 20 Logs, 70 Stone and 105 Lumber