About This File
The Maritimes Collection - Dock Set.
Updated! Version 104 (May 9th 2017).
A small dock set to connect your Maritimes buildings.
Dock pieces including...
- 1x1 pieces with covered, roped, and plain F-variants,
- 1x2 pieces with covered and roped F-variants,
- 1x3 pieces with covered and roped F-variants,
- 1x1 corner pieces with roped, plain, and T-section F-variants,
- 1x1 complete medium level with corners, T-sections, straight sections with roped and covered F-variants,
- 1x1 set of stairs to medium level,
- 1x1 set of stairs to water level,
- A decorative ghost lobster pot with a few F-variants.
- Compiled using Banished Mod Kit 107 Beta
Compiled using the new Community Mod Tool Bar.
- A new toolbar icon will appear on your main toolbar. This is a community tool bar space within which future releases from all modders can have their own menu.
Within this new toolbar, you will see the Maple Leaf icon - this is my little corner of Banished... Welcome! And Enjoy your stay!
- Note, all Maritimes modular sets will be able to be used completely independantly of each other, you don't need one to run the others (although, in some cases it will be beneficial ). If you do run them together, it is advised to place the most recent release on top!
Compatibility Issues and Usage <<--- READ ME!!
There are a few issues to note...
- Colonial Charter Journey - Compatible!
- Modular Maritimes Sets - Compatible! You will get red warnings in your mod list - ignore them. Place the most recently released mod on top.
- All other mods - Compatible! I don't know of any instances where this will not work.
None of my mods would be possible without the help, support, and general amazing nature of the Black Liquid Crew.
Thanks also go out to all who have participated in the development thread with comments, suggestions, and beta testing. There are too many to name individually, and I'm worried about missing people out. So here's to you!
What's New in Version 104 See changelog
Dock Set - Version 104 - 9th May 2017
Core File Update - All Core Files - All core files have been updated to the latest version. This should prevent compatibility issues. All redundant files and coding have been removed.
Texture File Update - All Texture Files - All texture files have been given the 'NEC' prefix to prevent compatibility issues. They have also been optimized for reduced file size and increased performance.