About This File
Updated to Version 102 - 5th March 2017
The Maritimes Collection - Nova Scotia Inshore Fisheries V102
Inspired by fishing buildings in Peggy's Cove, NS, Canada, around the province, and my imagination.
Introducing the next installment of the Maritimes collection, NS Inshore Fisheries.
- New dock based fishery building with 5 F-variants. Produces your choice of lobster, herring, shrimp, tuna, or mackerel.
- New dock based industry buildings including a rope maker, lumber cutter, and dory builder.
- New crops including flax and hemp.
- The buildings fit the docks completely, for the most part. This gives the player the freedom to use any dock piece to connect them together and the the land. They can also be used with other dock sets, such as CC or DSSV etc.
- New food items (to the vanilla game) including lobster, herring, shrimp, tuna, and mackerel.
- New items (to the vanilla game) including flax, hemp, rope, lumber, and dory (small boats).
- A dock based general storage.
- Compiled using Banished Mod Kit 107 Beta including the new resource flags and limits.
- Compiled using the new Community Mod Tool Bar.
A new toolbar icon will appear on your main toolbar. This is a community tool bar space within which future releases from all modders can have their own menu.
Within this new toolbar, you will see the Maple Leaf icon - this is my little corner of Banished... Welcome! And Enjoy your stay!
Note, all Maritimes modular sets will be able to be used completely independantly of each other, you don't need one to run the others (although, in some cases it will be beneficial )
There are a few issues to note...
Maritimes.pkm - Incompatible! This set should not be used along side the full Maritimes mod.
Colonial Charter Journey - Compatible!
Modular Maritimes Sets - Compatible! You will get red warnings in your mod list - ignore them.
All other mods - Compatible! I don't know of any instances where this will not work.
Needs a dock set to work!!!!!
This set only includes the buildings, any connecting docks will be in a seperate mod. Obviously, I recommend the the Maritimes Dock Set, after all it does include a decorative ghost lobster trap . You can position these buildings on the shore, as long as access is given. Access to all buildings is via which ever side has a door or open dock.
None of my mods would be possible without the help, support, and general amazing nature of the Black Liquid Crew.
This includes especially @ShockPuppet for modeling help and @kralyerg for super coding magic.
Thanks also go to @Discrepancy for his awesome intro to modding tutorial, and @RedKetchup for modeling and coding help throughout, and of course the toolbar!
Thanks also go out to all who have participated in the development thread with comments, suggestions, and beta testing. There are too many to name individually, and I'm worried about missing people out. So here's to you!
What's New in Version 102 See changelog
NS Inshore - Version 102 Change Log - 5th March 2017
UI Update - Toolbar UI - Improved icons.
Core File Update - Toolbar - Maritimes toolbars have been updated to accommodate future additions and improve organisation.
Core File Update - Traders - Trade files have been updated to revert to vanilla traders.