About This File
Version 101 updated 15th May 2017
Maritimes Sherbrooke Village Version 101
Inspired by Sherbrooke Historic Village, Nova Scotia.
Introducing the Sherbrooke Village collection! This set includes...
- Sherbrooke Church - a large church with room for 120 devout souls and a radius of 30 tiles.
- Sherbrooke Shoool - a school with capacity for 30 students.
- Sherbrooke Market - a large market building. Capacity 18,500 units, accepts all storage flags, and has a radius of 30 tiles. 3 Variants, red, white, and black.
- Sherbrooke Medium House - a 'medium' sized house with 4 variants, blue, red, yellow, and a white with green trim that fits next to the tailor. Medium houses have an occupancy of a family of 5, fuel of 80 per resource, and 1,200 units storage.
- Sherbrooke Small House - a smaller house, with 4 variants, blue, purple, aqua, and red. Small houses have an occupancy of a family of 4, fuel of 70 per resource, and storage of 900 units.
Sherbrooke Blacksmith. A red blacksmith building. Produces the following range of tools;
- Bough tool - a cheep, rough tool made from pine pitch*. Cheaper to build but does not last as long as the vanilla iron tool.
- Iron tool - vanilla.
- Pitched tool - a sturdy tool made from wood, iron, and pine pitch*. Same stats as vanilla steel tool.
- Twined tool - a sturdy tool made from wood, iron, and twine*. Same stats as vanilla steel tool.
- Steel tool - vanilla.
- Fishing Tackle+ - a crafted item made from wood, iron, and pine pitch*.
Sherbrooke Tailor. A tailor that produces the following range of clothing;
- Leather coat - vanilla.
- Wool coat - vanilla.
- Pelt clothing* - clothing made from animal pelts*^. Same stats as vanilla leather coat.
- Canvas clothing* - clothing made from canvas*. Same stats as vanilla leather coat.
- Linen clothing* - clothing made from linen*. Same stats as vanilla leather coat.
- Down coat - coats made from leather and feathers*. Same stats as vanilla winter coat.
- Winter coat - vanilla.
- Fur coat - coats made from fur*. Same warmth as vanilla winter coat, but much more valuable.
Sherbrooke Water Mill. A mill building to be built on streams, quickly produces lumber or firewood. Includes the following puzzle pieces;
- Lower bridge pieces - 1x1, 1x3, 1x1 corner.
- Ground level bridge pieces - 1x1.
- Upper bridge pieces - 1x1, 1x3, 1x1 T, 3x3 trade boat passable.
- Stairs between all levels.
- A dam for smaller streams.
- Sherbrooke Boat Shop. A large water front boat shop that builds boats and fishing supplies for the NS Inshore set. Expensive to build.
* Resources are cross overs from the Pine Set and need this set (or another that produces them, such as CC or some of RedKetchup and Discrepancy's mods) or they can be traded for.
^ Resources are cross overs from the Crystal Cliffs Farm and need this set (or another that produces them, such as CC or some of RedKetchup and Discrepancy's mods) or they can be traded for.
+ Fishing tackle is a cross overs from the NS Inshore Fishery where it is used in building fishing boats.
Compiled using Banished Mod Kit 107 Beta including the new resource flags and limits.
Compiled using the new Community Mod Tool Bar.
Fully compatible with all mods.
None of my mods would be possible without the help, support, and general amazing nature of the Black Liquid Crew.
This includes especially @ShockPuppet for modeling help and @kralyerg for super coding magic.
Thanks also go to @Discrepancy for his awesome intro to modding tutorial, and @RedKetchup for modeling and coding help throughout, and of course the toolbar!
Thanks also go out to all who have participated in the development thread with comments, suggestions, and beta testing. There are too many to name individually, and I'm worried about missing people out. So here's to you!
What's New in Version V101 See changelog
Sherbrooke Village V101 Update Log
- Squished a bug in the Blacksmith pathing/points that was preventing it from working depending on the orientation of the building.
- Squished a bug in the Tailor to make smoke come from the chimney rather than the basement.
- Added the Sherbrooke Boat Shop.
Released full version... see description for information!