About This File
The Maritimes Collection - Maritimes Trees Addon
Introducing the Maritimes Trees Replacement Addon.
- This pack replaces the vanilla trees with new trees from the Maritimes Collection.
- Includes Apple, Aspen, Birch, Fir, Maple, Spruce, and White Pine. All have a few variants.
How it works.
- This mod changes the 'NaturalResourceTree.rsc:model' to swap the vanilla tree models for the new Maritimes tree models and their variants.
- It also increases the amount of wood produced as a little added bonus - These trees are bigger than the vanilla ones, so it's only fair.
- This mod does not change the spawning of other natural resources, nor does it add any new resources.
- As this mod is a simple tree replacement, the only aspect of the NaturalResourceTree.rsc template file that it over writes is the 'model' section. This means that if you run it on top of other mods, it should over write that part of the file, but not touch the rest. So any mods that change the wild spawned resources associated with the NaturalResourceTree.rsc, such as the Wild Flax Mod, should still work.
- It should also work with any mods that change the appearance of or add variations to the gatherer/forester/herbalist buildings such as the Forest Outpost Mod.
- This mod will not work with any mods that change the vanilla trees, or link a new tree file in the starting conditions. It should not cause any crashes, but either this will over ride the trees added to the vanilla file, or not show up on the map if the other mod links to a new tree file (some CC starting conditions may work like this).
None of my mods would be possible without the help, support, and general amazing nature of the Black Liquid Crew.
This includes especially @ShockPuppet for modeling help and @Kralyerg for super coding magic.
Thanks also go to @Discrepancy for his awesome intro to modding tutorial, and @Ketchup for modeling and coding help throughout, and of course the toolbar!
Thanks also go out to all who have participated in the development thread with comments, suggestions, and beta testing. There are too many to name individually, and I'm worried about missing people out. So here's to you!
What's New in Version 100 See changelog
No changelog available for this version.