Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

1 Screenshot


About This File

58ef6d124c2b1_DESPO20MEDIEVALBanner.thumb.jpg.bc0d8fb1ac22712c0a1fab2e95e23813.jpg

 

Despo20 Medieval  -  D20 Medieval Houses

"Large and nice medieval houses with optional accessory buildings"

 

58ef6d1de57e2_D20MEDIEVALHOUSESCover.thumb.jpg.78dabeb266920315c9c3fd5b38ca528b.jpg

 

The Mod includes:

- New 2 story Medieval House that accommodates one family of six. 2 F key variants;

- New 3 story Medieval House that accommodates one family of seven;

- New Accessory Storage with 2 F key variants;

- New Large Accessory Storage;

- Compiled using the new Community Mod Tool Bar.

 

Coming soon:

- Other types of accessory buildings;

- More F key variants.

 

591dc6d83a163_D20MEDIEVALHOUSESTree.thumb.jpg.dfeeff4e33af388d0810f1754ca14a82.jpg

 

The Accessory Storage is designed to be integrated with the 2 story house, but it was modeled to be used also alone.

58ef79125fcde_D20MedievalStorage.jpg.64518e8e94ab84fa1dd0475f35dd7628.jpg

In the same way the Accessory Storage Large can be integrated with the 3 story house.

591dc6e07ed77_D20MedievalStorageLarge.thumb.jpg.66a80018a3ebd860cdeccf913b55dcdd.jpg

 

Acknowledgements

I would not be able to realize this Mod without the help of this magnificent community!

Thanks @Discrepancy, @Ketchup, @Kralyerg, @Necora for sharing your knowledge with me.

Thanks also go out to all who have supported me during the development of this first Mod (I hope this will be the first of many :) ).

 


What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

- New Building: Accessory Storage Large

- mesh and texture glitches fixed in the 3 Story Medieval House model

- code bug fixed in the Accessory Storage


32 people like this



User Feedback



i dont have that community icon i went through everything and i couldn't find it.

im using megamod 0.7 and  C.C.Journey mods but even if i disable them with just your mod i dont have it.

Share this comment


Link to comment

@despo20this community icon toolbar i need to download or install somehow separately ?

Share this comment


Link to comment

When you close your town, press save and then take a look at Mods and make sure this mod is checked.  If not, check it, then exit completely before doing anything more to your town.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 6/30/2017 at 1:51 PM, adask said:

i dont have that community icon i went through everything and i couldn't find it.

im using megamod 0.7 and  C.C.Journey mods but even if i disable them with just your mod i dont have it.

I am having the same issue and I can't find that icon anywhere. Even when I have only that mod enabled it still doesn't show up. I have the latest Banished 1.07 beta update.

Share this comment


Link to comment

i have also the lastest version 1.07 beta and still nothing

Share this comment


Link to comment

ok i made it to work but i  dont  really know how exactly it works but just to try follow me.

i have only solution to steam users like me. So after i switched banished to 1.07 beta it created somehow mirror files or at least thats how i understand it.

So when i install new mods for this version i need to place them in the windata folder that i enter through steam (right click on banished -> setting -> local files -> etc. ). not directly via my computer -> program files -> etc. 

And same thing when i try to lanch game i do it through steam not app on desktop. So thats how I got it to work this mod and other that require beta version. Good luck i hope you understood and it worked for you.

1 person likes this

Share this comment


Link to comment

great mod btw love it a lot hope you'll make more in near future

1 person likes this

Share this comment


Link to comment

I'm glad you solved it ^_^ ;)

I have the GOG version and I didn't know about these issues with Steam

Share this comment


Link to comment
14 hours ago, adask said:

ok i made it to work but i  dont  really know how exactly it works but just to try follow me.

i have only solution to steam users like me. So after i switched banished to 1.07 beta it created somehow mirror files or at least thats how i understand it.

So when i install new mods for this version i need to place them in the windata folder that i enter through steam (right click on banished -> setting -> local files -> etc. ). not directly via my computer -> program files -> etc. 

And same thing when i try to lanch game i do it through steam not app on desktop. So thats how I got it to work this mod and other that require beta version. Good luck i hope you understood and it worked for you.

Steam can be difficult at times. I also have Steam and, fortunately, I've never needed to do all that. Everything works fine when I add mods into my Banished Windata folder.

Share this comment


Link to comment

From another barrel since you all engaging... i have question maybe you guys know.

in megamod 0.6v there was a sturdy stone wall but tall one in decoration tab where the walls and fences were and in 0.7v its not there anymore can someone tell what was that mod that give you that tall city sturdy wall? thanks

Share this comment


Link to comment
9 hours ago, adask said:

From another barrel since you all engaging... i have question maybe you guys know.

in megamod 0.6v there was a sturdy stone wall but tall one in decoration tab where the walls and fences were and in 0.7v its not there anymore can someone tell what was that mod that give you that tall city sturdy wall? thanks

@adask - let's keep this about the Medieval Houses mod :)
You have asked over in another 2 threads, let's see if someone in those threads can help you there.  Here & Here  Someone has answered you in the first thread, let's hope that's the answer you're needing :D

Let's give Despo some workspace here :D

 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now