About This File
Here is the newest update, MegaMod 8. Hopefully, the biggest bugs will be gone and we can move to a final version.
The download is a single 1.44 GB .RAR file, but you need to extract the .PKM files into your games WinData folder.
There are 3 (three) pkm files that you need. If you don't have all 3, many things will be missing.
MegaMod1.pkm (1.67 GB)
MegaMod2.pkm (1.72 GB)
MegaMod3.pkm (1.07 GB)
(These file names subject to future changes)
Remember, the maximum file size of a single PKM file is 2 GB, so splitting it in 3 parts is the only way to get everything.
I can't guarantee that saves made with this version will be compatible with future updates.
Feel free to post bug reports. Depending on the volume, I may not respond to every single post, but I will read them all. If you do post a bug report, please make a note of any other mods that you are using, with special care paid to the ones that you load above MM.
I have attempted to include every mod that I can. I'm still waiting on a few modders to get back to me, but I wanted to post this in the meantime. So just because your favorite mod isn't included doesn't mean that it won't be in the future. That being said, this mod doesn't, and won't, include certain optional mods that change the way the game looks or behaves. Aging mods; Storage mods; Texture changing mods; Inedible food mods. Mods like this won't be included because those kinds of mods are best left up to individual player discretion.
A list of mods that are included in MM8 can be found HERE
This set of mods includes everything you need. You are free to remove or disable any standalone version of the mods that are included in MM. You are free to remove or disable the pair of mods of MM7.
Non-comprehensive changelog of fixes:
- The Small Stone School has been fixed so it educates 14 students so it matches the description.
- The medium DSSV starting storage barn initial placement fixed.
- The code for Medival Grace Education Center has been fixed so it will take students.
- Herb Garden fixed to use the correct limit.
- Fixed the double flax problem and fixed the Tiny Workshop to use the fixed flax.
- Fixed the Marble Quarry text that erroneously references Jade.
- Fixed City Blacksmith to display the correct limits.
- Fixed the DSSV Stranded start that didn't have a storage cart resulting in having 0 supplies at start.