Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.
DS Tunnel Mine (CC edition)
new v2.2 - 20/12/2017
New v2.2 - Requires a new game. The mod is now 107 ready.
adds Lumber and Candles, required as build cost for upgrades.
Build a Tunnel Mine in your town:
Random production version - produces Iron Ore, Coal and Stone randomly. Employs 1-8 Miners. (*allows 2000 resource production) Select production version - produces Iron Ore, Coal or Stone, select production via UI. Employs 1-8 Miners. (*allows 2000 resource production) once depleted, or if you like straight away, you can upgrade either mine to any of the following: Upgrade option 1: Tunnel Mine upgrade - upgrade the mines for further Iron Ore/Coal/Stone production. Employs 1-13 Miners. (*allows 32000 resource production) Upgrade option 2: Old Tunnel Mine Storage Cellar - stores all Foods, total capacity is 20000 by weight. Upgrade option 3: Old Tunnel Mine Mushroom Farm - Grow Mushrooms in the old mine. Employs 1-3 Farmers.
Download file "DSTunnelMineCC_v2.2.zip" 'Unzip'/'Unpack' file, and copy the file "DSTunnelMineCC.pkm" to your Banished WinData folder. Enable mod in mod list. Place below Colonial Charter TFA / Mega Mod / The North
Thanks to Kralyerg & BlackLiquid for use of Iron Ore Resource files enjoy.
compiled with Banished ModKit107, but works on 106 also.
Better Stock Piles v1.1
This mod alters the resource stockpile models of the vanilla Coal, Firewood, Iron, Logs & Stone.
Place above other mods that reference the model code of these RawMaterials.
Download & Installation: - Download from above the latest version of the file.
- Extract/Unzip the contents of the .zip folder,
- place BetterStockPiles.pkm inside your Banished/WinData folder.
- enable the mod on the Main Menu and also enable through the Pause Menu when loading into a previous save.
- Place above other mods that reference the model code of these RawMaterials.
- v1.1 -- 15April2017 --- file size: .pkm 12.3MB (12,650KB) / .zip 3.91MB (4,005KB)
- added replacement models for Coal & Iron stock pile models.
- optimized Firewood, Logs & Stone models for poly reduction. - v1.0 -- 14April2017
- Initial release, replaces the vanilla Firewood, Logs & Stone stock pile models.