Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PredatorBeing

Apparently there are things to find

What have we stumbled upon here? Did you make a little something something for each map?

pic_zpsbijmmj46.png

Edited by PredatorBeing
It looks better in game. Its just a crappy pic. :D
2 people like this

Historically, CC has always had little "easter eggs" spawning in the forests... ;)

Have you found a "salt rock" yet...?  :ph34r:

PAENG still believes in santa claus too. should we tell him?? i did find domsticated animals while clearing to build.and i have often found heating oils. those eggs?

3 hours ago, Paeng said:

"salt rock"

Yea, found those, knew to look for them since he posted about them, first time ever finding anything out of the ordinary like this though. Can't wait to start a different map now.

12 hours ago, PredatorBeing said:

What have we stumbled upon here? Did you make a little something something for each map?

i really want to see this in my own game. where is it, pretty please?

11 minutes ago, BuildHappy said:

where is it, pretty please?

That is in the Northern Pines starting condition.

Now see if you can find all three.

8 minutes ago, Kralyerg said:

Now see if you can find all three.

i'm ready. they just sitting out on the map...? i'm off to look right now! (had my din-dins, did my chores, it's TIME TO PLAY)

Just now, BuildHappy said:

they just sitting out on the map

Well... in the Northern Pines map, the one in the screenshot above is just sitting out on the map to find, yes. But the others may not be on the Northern Pines map.

5 hours ago, stiles said:

u really trying to confuse us arent u?

might be... 

i went to northern pines (see screen snips) and NO JOY, no big beautiful stone head or any other cool findings...

lotsa deer though. venison for everyone!

68.JPG

Application-steam-x64 2017-02-07 20-34-16-138.jpg

Application-steam-x64 2017-02-07 20-35-27-920.jpg

Application-steam-x64 2017-02-07 20-38-10-099.jpg

Application-steam-x64 2017-02-07 20-38-46-398.jpg

Application-steam-x64 2017-02-07 20-42-36-863.jpg

hahaha i did too,but i did find it.took a while. i can't remember if it was that 1 or the shipwreck no. pines. there are  strange looking rocks,almost gem looking. i think KRALYERG is trying to keep us in suspence and confuse us. 1st he says there are 3 ,implying in a map. and then he says they are scattered in different maps. lol i thought he was goina give us clues.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, stiles said:

there are  strange looking rocks,almost gem looking.

Well, send a gatherer an check what he carries away... ;)

Hint -

Spoiler

The harvesting may happen a bit away from the actual spot...

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Paeng said:

Well, send a gatherer an check what he carries away... ;)

thank you for the hints, they make me want to keep looking... i did wonder if only my game folk could "see" something like this (if it wasn't visible to me until after one of the game folk saw it first) so i played my map up to 3-400 folks, and ultimately had 4 gathering huts, fully staffed. then before i stopped playing for the night, i went back and searched again, to see if anything new had become visible after many decades of hunting and gathering. 

still no joy...

:(

now that you found it i'll tell you the cheat. i took all the trees out using debug.and then scrolled around the map. but i only found the same 1 as everyone else. not counting the stuff you find collecting or clearing areas. i did find an extra wilderness house once but i thought i had just double clicked when i built 1. thou the found house was a south of where i had been building.hmmm where is RED to make a mod that puts ancient ruins on the maps randomly before we start games.