Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KevinTheCynic

Some new mods from Red Ketchup

I played a short session with the training camp, see some images here...  ;)

4 people like this

He is very clever and talented man. I use a lot of mods @ Redketchup, are well developed and make the players a lot of fun. My heart rejoices greatly for each new mod release fantastic @ RedKetchup. Thank you for the beautiful mods:D:hand1:

2 people like this

kevin you got too many weird icons.lol

4 minutes ago, stiles said:

kevin you got too many weird icons.lol

Haha! Yeah I have a ton of mods installed that I regularly use. I like the range of options the various mods give me.

i have about 80 now. i see you are running the fountain,that's partly why they look weird. i opted for the lite version. what's the 3rd 1 over with the wings and the 1 between the cityhalls and the school?

@stiles The one that looks like wings is the Smuggler's Cave mod, the icon is a pirate wearing a hat. Found here http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=158

The other one is the NanashiXiMoai mod, it gives you some Easter Island/Rapa Nui statues, they provide happiness. Found here http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=827.0

A better view of my toolbar :D

589e8501de09c_RKCemeteryToolbar-lge.thumb.jpg.730b01e5b3ed522e42b44b1a9a107759.jpg

1 person likes this

cool,thank you. we all have different 1's.now that i can see i'll probly ask more.lol that was one thing i didn't like to the fountain mod,the icon change. why i opted for the lite version.

Loving the smuggler's cave so much! It is absolutely glorious!

Best used right next to a bunch of taverns, to make a loop. Pirates smuggle ale, i.e. for pear, brewers make ale from pears. Brewers use 30 fruit for 10 ale, pirates use 7 ale (21 fruit) to smuggle for 65 fruit. So a loop uses 21 fruits and yields 44 fruit extra. 200% return.

20170712135839_1.jpg

4 people like this

haha nice :)

from very very long time i didnt see someone talking of this little smuggler cave ^^

i am happy to see someone still use it :)

1 person likes this