Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

MegaMod v0.07

41 posts in this topic

a very little typo :D

Added Wood Butcher v1.0 by Wood Butcher

Thats a truck load of work, @Kralyerg !!!!

Congratulations !!! you have a angelic patience :)

Edited by Ketchup
2 people like this

Where is this infamous wood butcher? I looked around and couldn't find anything.

Not even a wool butcher if that was what was meant to be typed.

4 hours ago, Barraca said:

Where is this infamous wood butcher? I looked around and couldn't find anything.

Not even a wool butcher if that was what was meant to be typed.

wood butcher stands for a wooden replacement for the Medieval Butcher of Medieval Town. It has been requested by people in order to get a "wood" looking replacement instead the "stone" looking one. Here a screenshot of it:

preview.jpg

2 people like this

Will MM 0.7 be uploaded to Steam like 0.6 was?

3 minutes ago, aantono said:

Will MM 0.7 be uploaded to Steam like 0.6 was?

Eventually - there are a few things that need to be fixed first.

1 person likes this

the new Beta 1.0.7 has arrived !

will the new Custom0..9 flags will  be integrated in Megamod in 0.07 steam version or only in 0.08 ?

Awesome! Do you know if there is any stockpile storage expansion mod which is compatible with this?

Also, I cant open my save game with this version of the megamod :(

Edited by Jumei

I do not understand. Deco pack incomplete? I can not find these beautiful plants from СС 1.71... :face17:

Maybe it's in a different category? Help me.

Untitled-3.jpg.7d4b09d2699e5236d7414b6dc8a270f2.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg.bfec203edc109ab9d2a3f3d37c3234ca.jpg

@Sara Dead I apologize first because I do not have an answer for your question but I wanted to ask you a question. Are you the Sara-in-a-heaven on soundcloud? I like a lot of the music, it reminds me of some of the tracks that Mooze recorded for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl game.

17 hours ago, KevinTheCynic said:

@Sara Dead I apologize first because I do not have an answer for your question but I wanted to ask you a question. Are you the Sara-in-a-heaven on soundcloud? I like a lot of the music, it reminds me of some of the tracks that Mooze recorded for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl game.

This is my sc. Thank you. I'm pleased it is getting attention ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Mh. I'm sorry, maybe it's obvious but :

I want to play the 3 mods (CC:J + MegaMod + MegaMod Decoration) in the same time and it does'nt match.

All run alone and with other random mods, but not with 2 other BLT mods I want to run with. Is it normal ?

Sans titre 1.jpg

Sans titre 2.jpg

Edited by Althenais

When mods turn red, it doesn't mean they don't work together. (One of the suggestions made to the developer is to use a different color so people don't panic :) )  All it means is that the mods affect the same code.  To play these mods together, make sure you are using Banished 1.0.7 Beta - Build 170320 (looks like you are but I can barely read it at the bottom of the pictures.  Use the mods in this order:

• 1.0.7 Compatibility Mod (found here
  • Colonial Charter 1.75
  • MegaMod .07
  • MegaMod .07 Deco
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Oki doki, thank you :)

Your work is awesome, btw :)

Edited by Althenais

Posted (edited)

Hi there, up till now I have been playing with megamod 0.06 and tonight downloaded the 0.07 version. I deleted the original 0.06pkm file in the WinData folder and replaced it with the 0.07 one but when I load and go to sort the running order I see it is still running the 0.06. I am confused, what do you think I might be doing wrong?

edit- CC 1.71 Journey has since been updated successfully to 1.75 by doing the same as above, megamod still beligerently staying 0.06

banished screenshot.png

Edited by Jafar_the_Barmecide