Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

MegaMod v0.07

36 posts in this topic

Hi @Jafar_the_Barmecide if you use Steam, you may be subscribed to MM 0.06, in which case you need to go to your Steam Subscribed tab, sort by name (or by your subscribed mods, I think), and 'unsubscribe', make it a - sign, not a + sign.

Once you have done that, EXIT the game completely, then reload.
If you have your Windata folder open at the same time, you can see the game deleting the mod as it does it's new load. :)

1 person likes this

in megamod 0.6v there was a sturdy stone wall but tall one in decoration tab where the walls and fences were and in 0.7v its not there anymore can someone tell what was that mod that give you that tall city sturdy wall? thanks

Posted (edited)

This one? For me it's still there in MM 0.07

sturdy stone wall.jpg

Edited by Banished&Used

On 7/19/2017 at 3:37 AM, Banished&Used said:

This one? For me it's still there in MM 0.07

sturdy stone wall.jpg

No, I mean this one

IMG_7149.PNG

I'm sorry Adask but from what I understand, the tall sturdy stonewall you're looking for is not included in the latest Colonial Charter and therefore not in the latest Megamod either.

Perhaps there's a mod with this wall if anybody knows that is it please let me know

22 hours ago, adask said:

Perhaps there's a mod with this wall if anybody knows that is it please let me know

I'm not using MegaMod, just Colonial Charter and a whole pile of individual mods, anyway I'm pretty certain that, if you look at the attached picture you went to fences, and then sturdy stone walls and you got the first stone wall, but if you went to the end of the menu and clicked on the end button another sturdy stone wall menu came up and these where much larger at least double the size of the first walls, but now they are identical to the first sturdy stone wall

fences.jpeg

1 person likes this

On 18/7/2017 at 11:57 PM, adask said:

in megamod 0.6v there was a sturdy stone wall but tall one in decoration tab where the walls and fences were and in 0.7v its not there anymore can someone tell what was that mod that give you that tall city sturdy wall? thanks

Hola, también estoy buscando el muro que dice @adask esta en la versión 0.05 de MM
Si alguien sabe donde o en que paquete esta se los agradecería, solo quiero los muros, creo que son mejores que otros ^_^

Gracias por su atención.

-------------------------------

Translated with google, sorry.

Hi, I'm also looking for the wall that says @adask is in the 0.05 version of MM
If anyone knows where or in what package this would be appreciated, I just want the walls, I think they are better than others ^ _ ^

Thanks for your attention.

MegaMod_005_muro.jpg

1 person likes this

hi i need your help with my load order. I want to use CC1.75 with MM0.07 and maybe the mediveal mod

Unbenannt.png

The correct load order is:

• 1.0.7 Compatibility
  • CC 1.75 Journey
  • MegaMod .07
  • MegaMod DecoPack .07

They will all be red because they affect the same code - it doesn't mean they don't work together.

still not working

i have the correct load order now.

I use banished on steam with the beta version 1.07

I cant load megamod solo but CC 1.75 Journey works fine solo

thanks for your help

Did you subscribe to MegaMod .06 on Steam? If so, did you unsubscribe? Also, verify that there's a MegaMod .07 file in your Banished > WinData folder and no old copy of .06 in there (the file should be 2,087,225 KB).

i unsubscribe every mod in steam and reinstalled Banished. My windata looks like this

Unbenannt.png

That looks correct.  If you start Banished, and open Mods, it is indicating that you have MegaMod .06 not .07?  If so, please recheck whether you are unsubscribed to .06. If you did, I really don't know what to say. Sorry. (I'm assuming that you started a new game when you unsubscribed.)

Thank you very much. I will delete everything from banished and reinstall all again.

i never installed MM 0.06 the last time i played i had MM 0.02 or something