Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bubbamcgee

Missing & Duplication in .07 of MegaMod

Just noticed that the new pines for the latest CC are not included as decorative items (ghosted and non-ghosted).  

Also, I seem to have 2 debug options.  And, no, I do not have any other mods installed.

I for my sake noticed that the new CC grass (which I really really love) just isn't in Megamod.

hmm did you upgrade to 1.07?? that could cause the double debug mayb. as to the mega,i thought the explanation was 2 different sets of files. 1 the mods and 1 for decor?

I've got the double debug after upgrading to the beta, so I guess that's causing that problem. I'm noticing that the shore rocks are missing from the Mega Mod, have both parts installed.

3 hours ago, calli74 said:

I've got the double debug after upgrading to the beta, so I guess that's causing that problem. I'm noticing that the shore rocks are missing from the Mega Mod, have both parts installed.

The type of grass varies with the type of terrain you choose. Both Cold Valleys and Jungle have the new grasses.  They also have shore rocks - one map had more than the other.  I also looked at DSSV Plain with Lake. It had the "old grass" which I would expect and still had a few shore rocks.  And yep - two Debug menus are there :) 

It looks like the 1.0.7 beta has the debug visible by default, and MM has it included, so 2 will show. When 1.0.7 goes out of beta, I expect that the 2nd Debug will disappear as well.

1 person likes this

I read that for the modkit debug-mode enabled by default in Toolbar.rsc... I don't have a 2nd debug, not even with the old standalone debug mod loaded... (1.0.7 + CC1.7, no modkit).

PAENG do you get a conflict on the debug and is it lower in mod order??

Stiles, I have it below CC and it shows green (no conflict)...

I did not upgrade from a previous version.  This is a totally new install.  So, I'm not certain why there is a second debug.  But, it does not appear to be hurting anything.  I've tried both of them without any issues.

I still would like to see the new pines added to the decorations at some point because they are missing in the mega mod.  

I couldn't find the pine forrester either to use with the northen pines theme.

Thanks for mentioning it - it's already on the to-do list :)

1 person likes this

Hi! I don't know if it is already on the list, but I cannot find DS Jetty Menu buildings.

thx.

7 minutes ago, paulojl said:

Hi! I don't know if it is already on the list, but I cannot find DS Jetty Menu buildings.

thx.

That's a new mod and is not included in MegaMod 0.07 :)

1 person likes this

Was the jetty mod not originally part of DSSV?  I know there's *something* about jettys in the deco pack, I think I had put it in the decorations toolbar.  Not sure if that's the same thing you're looking for.

1 person likes this

Yes - it is!  There's also a new separate mod for 1.0.7 which is what I saw.

I was curious about all the species of fish that the traders had to sell (Bass, Bream, Carp, Cod, Eel, Mullet, Perch, Pike, Salmon, Tench, Trout) and i found out they were part of DS Small Village – beta  by Discrepancy and were produces by the Jetty Fishmonger, but didn't find it any where.

In DS Small Village Mod there was a new menu entry but didn't find on MM.

Maybe it was not part of new DS Small Village pre v2 beta 11 but the several species of fish were there.Just to let you guys know that.

Hiya @paulojl 
If you look in the decorations toolbar, then on the far right (maybe middle), there is a "bridge" icon, in there is the DSSV Jetty''s (in MM deco pack).  In there you will find the Fishmonger.
You need to choose the colour of your wood, then expand the menus, the far right and voila, the Fishmonger. :)

20170226 Screenshot410.jpg

1 person likes this

Found it, that is a strange place for a production building.

Thx a lot.

cheers

1 person likes this

Yeah I wasn't sure why it was in the decorations menu, it was an odd place (DSSV Jetty's are one of me 'go to' mods), I was looking for it in roads & production menus, then found it by accident.

@Discrepancy has released his most current build and it's available over on WoB and it will install direct into the new toolbar. :)

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=188

I have mine installed, and it works with MM, the trick is to have the DSSV file loaded over the top of MM.  And don't click the old ones.  
If you do have any of the buildings from the MM version, demolish them, then add enable the new mod in the save game.
The process I use is:

Load Banished with DSSV available (not enabled)
Load saved map, delete all DSSV content (from MM)
Save map
Quit the map
Enable the DSSV mod(s) (there are a couple of new ones :D)
EXIT Banished completely
Load Banished
Enable the DSSV mod
Load saved map
Enable the DSSV mod (maps won't pickup newly enabled mods, you need to enable them in the save file)
SAVE the map
Quit the map
Load the map

I know it seems annoyingly difficult, but will only add a few mins to your game time, and you are less likely to suffer a game crash :)

If you will only use them in a new map, it's best to still EXIT the game entirely after enabling new mods.

Edited by QueryEverything
Added the steps to load it in an old map