Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

wisco

2 types of flowers gone?

Those were the daffodils and irises (I think). Those and the flowering trees (dogwood, lilac, etc.) are part of a separate mod that is being worked on by Kralyerg (or will be when he gets through the "to-do" list for CC 1.7 and MegaMod).

The textures for those plants were made by me, Kralyerg is doing the coding.

The first batch of plants that you saw in megamod were the first test versions - not a final release. A new batch with more plants is being worked on but isn't ready yet. I'm guessing Kral left the old ones out so it's easier to put the new ones in.

@wisco how did you get the ground for the horse arena?  I love your designs!!!

1 person likes this

@QueryEverything it could possibly be one of the road mods that adds various different colours and textures? And yes, the horse arena is a great piece of work :hand1:

17 hours ago, QueryEverything said:

@wisco how did you get the ground for the horse arena?  I love your designs!!!

@QueryEverything its from the end of roads mod from wintin. this mod is also in the megamod

Edited by wisco
1 person likes this

Thank you @elemental, I think that came in MM, I do have it in my roads collection. :)  I really do need to just designate a patch of ground in each new map and pave it with all the new roads. :)

Are the Dogwood, Wisteria and multiple Lilac trees available as an individual mod? They were available in Megamod 0.6

This has already been answered multiple times.  Those are all part of a larger botanical mod that Kralyerg is trying to finish.