Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nero3X

Fatal Access crash, Banished 1.07

Hi, im using the MEgamod 0.07 with Banished 1.07. Is that why it's crashing? If I play with no mods on it's fine.

7 answers to this question

As explained by Kralyerg, 

This isn't a problem with CC or MM specifically, but of large mods in general. There's nothing we can do inside the mod to fix it, but you can fix it very easily yourself.

1) Go into your mod menu and select which mods you want to use.

2) Allow the game to refresh the list when you click OK.

3) Exit Banished completely.

4) Relaunch the game.

5) All your desired mods will now already be selected and you can start your new game. It shouldn't crash when you quit anymore.

It's that step 3 that seems to be the important one.

Hey recently had the same crash with just Journey 1.71 and a few other mods, are you playing the lama map? if so do you have and adventurer assigned? if so try firing him and see if it continues to crash, I did and i haven't had a crash since, also if this is a common issue could you wonderful devs look into this area please? =P

I've never heard of the Adventurer causing a crash. Are you playing with Banished 1.0.6 (or 1.0.7 is OK too)?

1.0.6 version of banished, i did try a whole list of other things, deleting reg, that tradefix, disable all bar CC, different renders, and a post from another forum came up with adventurer had bugged gave it a ago and no crash since

Edited by ShotDead

10 hours ago, estherhb said:

As explained by Kralyerg, 

This isn't a problem with CC or MM specifically, but of large mods in general. There's nothing we can do inside the mod to fix it, but you can fix it very easily yourself.

1) Go into your mod menu and select which mods you want to use.

2) Allow the game to refresh the list when you click OK.

3) Exit Banished completely.

4) Relaunch the game.

5) All your desired mods will now already be selected and you can start your new game. It shouldn't crash when you quit anymore.

It's that step 3 that seems to be the important one.

It doesnt work, i still have the fatal access crash.
It crashes when I generate a map with the MegaMod on. Im playing Native American mode.
not sure if u need the dump file but here you go

crash.dmp

I am also having this problem when generating a new map with the megamod on. I am only using the megamod and the compatability mod. Are there any known fixes?

Delete the Compatibility mod (it isn't needed for MM8) and make sure you are using Banished 1.0.7 Build 170910. Are you using any other mods?

1 person likes this