Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Trivel

Roads & Bridges

I would like to see an additional tree, if u can call it that, toolbar option for roads. It never use to be an issue, I suppose in 1.7 some new roads or bridges were added which extended that current roads&bridges tree. I dont care about want or need to have soil or country or any road that does not provide some benefit on my toolbar. What I would like to see is under the roads and bridges tree to have a roads tree and a bridges tree. under roads you would have all the non standard roads and under bridges you would have all bridges.but on the main tab you would have your dirt & stone roads. Or perhaps move the decorative roads under decorations tab. also maybe instead of having 15 road types you change them to be F variants of dirt and stone roads. which could be the soil,country & brick roads. Essentially my issue is that on the resolution i use and the way I set-up my screen the roads are clipping underneath the events tab and I cant click on dirt roads without moving the events tab, so really it is just a early game issue but still an inconvenience.