Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

paulojl

MegaMod - Bugs

Hi! first of all thx for all the work done in assembling the MM.

I was playing a bit and notice that the scale of houses from Mexican fantasy during the last contruction phase is out of porpotion, the constructing building appears oversized.

There is already na image of this in the gallery by QE.

I don't know if this is already a bug on kids mod or olny in MM.

Thx

7 answers to this question

I actually noticed this bug reappeared, I'm not sure how or why, it was only a temp map, so didn't investigate too far. :)

From what I had understood about modding Banished, the buildings have a set of models reflecting the several steps of construction, the error seams to be on the step just before the building is finished, that's why you see a huge building in the map and then it disapears because construction is finished.

It looks like a scale parameter is incorrect.

But it happens all the time a 3rd floor is build, no matter the color.

Edited by paulojl
my spelling corrector changes words into portuguese.
1 person likes this

Well, technically I could fix it myself. But it is a bug from the Mexican fantasy mod itself.

Not sure if there's going to be another release of MegaMod for 1.0.6.

I'm working right now to update CC for 1.0.7, and many of the other modders are doing the same, as well as using the new modders toolbar that necora did. So a 1.0.7 version of MegaMod will need a big overhaul to work correctly again.

3 people like this

@kid1293 has updated Mexican Fantasy for 1.07, will test in the next few days, see if the bug happens again. :)

2 people like this

Hi Guys. I was able to do "testing" ( I was playing")  this weekend, and I found a few strange things: (using MM + MM Deco + CC 1.7 + MM 1.07 Patch all lasted versions)

1. Some trader just want to sell me 1000 units of nothing at a cost of 1, there was no name on the item and no icon.it happen on a Small General Trader by Kid.

2. The other strange thing, is related with livestock for trade by BL team, both Trade Beef Cows and Trade Deer Pastures are producing Trade Horse (they are listed has diferente trade horses).

Case #2 seams a problema of string name, #1 it seems tricky if I get that situations again i will try to find some more info.

If you guys need some Help, private msg me, I'm a programmer (but no 2d/3d modeling just puré code) , maybe i can Help.

1 person likes this