Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rikki

A Walk around Honeyville

Following 3 vendors as they take a walk around  probably the ugliest town I have ever built - no text or audio just a glimpse of life in Banished

Apologies for the lousy quality - its my first go at video capture and pretty sure I need a better programme than this free one

ps at about 1.43 look out for the kid hitching a ride on the wheelbarrow at one point looks like she is riding it like a bike

2 people like this

Hello ,

It' not a ugly town like you said.; you gave me some new ideas !

Actually I play with the mod Journey 1.7 only and I 'have started two city : One city "lacustre" who start from a little island and at is at  97 % on the water.. the other with name "Geronimo" is only make from natives houses up graded.. for this one i need a lot! and a lot! and a lot ! of arrowhead  !!! just have big fields of Bisons and horses for leather.it's not easy to hide blacksmith in the forest !

the first begin with "Bayou " and the second with "Cc native village hard " i

it's only for little challenge..

do you make Honeyville with a second other mod?

Sorry for ma bad English ..i m  french !!

Your English is far better than my French :),

The mods are  CC Journey, Mega Mod and Deco pack, Ridiculous storage  and Adam and Eve start- I got bored with Honeyville  but started another map with similar buildings, up to 1300 citizens so far and still playable as long as I don't try to run the game at 10X -

1 person likes this