Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Canemane

Ships, more ships

Still havent played CC 1.7 so maybe i am asking something thats already there.

I mostly like to build my towns on shores of big lakes and pretend its an ocean shore and build a harbour town. Thers so much great stuff for building a great seaport but thers only two big decorative ships and one of them looks like it could barely fit 10 bannies and a parrot. I would really like more ocean-faring ships and posibly a war frigate to get a true feeling of a triving trade seaport.

Also some ghost rocks that could fit nicely on shores to get a look of a rocky shoreline.

And some ghost cannons that go on top of that big stone walls(from medieval town mod i think).

Yeah, and more ships ;)

2 people like this

I'm not sure I get the point of this post?

Was it more ships?  I'm sorry I missed that ...

*disclaimer, all in good fun, I do like the idea :D:D:D

1 person likes this

I think it was more F variety of ships and ghost decorations of coastal rocks that would work on the water edge.

I really want to make the Blue nose as the end of my maritimes mod, but don't even want to start trying to model it yet! I feel like I will enter a dark hole and not see the light of day for a very long time.... so maybe I'll start soon.

2 people like this

At this point I feel what's most needed are rowboats, barges, canal boats etc... of different sizes, shapes and colors  :)

3 people like this