Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kralyerg

MegaMod and Banished 1.0.7

One problem I have encountered, I inadvertently loaded the large map and then could not get rid of it so the game became unplayable. I had to start a new game. 

I guess the large map size is too large.

What resolution do you play banished on?

Hello @stuartgare you by any change talking about the "large mini map" option inside the game on the game menu?

I play the same resolution that you play and the "large mini map" ocupies the entire screen, but if you go to the menu and click again in the large mini map option it will close.

Was that any Help?

regards

As the large map covers the menu bar it is impossible to go to the menu to select the map, and the map cannot be moved

Thanks for the suggestion though

I had the same problem.  I play on a lower resolution and it covered enough of the toolbar to deny me the ability to change it.  Even though I could click the toolbar further down, to render it on top of the map, the map itself covers the map portion, so when I try to click the map portion to remove it, it puts the map itself back on top of the toolbar.  

Wasn't the end of the world for me, as I didn't like the map layout, but I can see what stuart's problem was.  

You can use the short cut keys:

F2 for the tools menu

and it should be 5 for the big mini map.

1 person likes this

I greet all the moderators and it's a comfort for the effort:D

kitten.jpg

3 people like this