Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

CC 1.73

29 posts in this topic

Hehe, I'm glad you figured it out. I am having so much fun with Banished this last few weeks with all the amazing stuff that's come from the modders, it's like a whole new game again.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

11 hours ago, Kralyerg said:

Congratulations everyone in this thread. You win!

Immediately after I posted above that I couldn't find any bug, guess what? I found a bug.

It's not the Tool Limit, though. Everyone once in a while it's checking the Textile Limit.

The code for the Precious Mine is a little bit weird in order to make it so that you don't get too many gemstones, so I missed it at first. And you guys were right, it works most of the time, but them suddenly it stops working.

Happy to help buddy! great game great mods worth every minute! :)

Edit: oh and a great community, great to see everyone here work towards a similar goal, the ultimate goal of playing Banished with Epic mods! haha :)

Edited by ShotDead

Yeah its gr8, but sadly even those years after release unplayable.. Since i cannot used any building with villagers overview..

Kral needs helpers. There's too much in CC for one person to be doing all the bug-fixing, plus all those other CC-related mods, plus megamod. Your work is appreciated though.

2 people like this

The Wild Shepard is also using the Textiles limit, not the Miscellaneous limit that it should be using. 

8 minutes ago, Azure Lyrrix said:

The Wild Shepard is also using the Textiles limit, not the Miscellaneous limit that it should be using. 

Oh, you're right. I had changed the displayed spinner, but the real limit it's using wasn't changed. :)

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, elemental said:

Kral needs helpers. There's too much in CC for one person to be doing all the bug-fixing, plus all those other CC-related mods, plus megamod. Your work is appreciated though.

I am rather new than regular CC player, so sorry for my rudeness ;)

Your work is great Krayerg, thank you!

Edited by palmic

I have a problem the same as you guys. It's with the Precious Mine. It's following the textiles limit and it bums me out because when I lower the limit of textiles, the precious mine stops working. 

4 hours ago, Tutuy21 said:

I have a problem the same as you guys. It's with the Precious Mine. It's following the textiles limit and it bums me out because when I lower the limit of textiles, the precious mine stops working. 

as far as I know this will be fixed/has already been fixed in the next update.