Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
naienko

Specialized Stockpiles

Now that there's all the different new custom flags and limits and such, I know there's going to be specialized stockpiles for a lot of them. But would it be possible to include one that only takes wood, stone and iron (ore)? That way when I'm clearing large swathes of land for settlement, my nearby stockpile doesn't pick up random stuff from back in the main town.

(ps, lumber seems to be stored in the minerals stockpile right now? I expected it to go in construction.)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, naienko said:

lumber seems to be stored in the minerals stockpile right now? I expected it to go in construction

Which version of the mod are you using?

In the latest 1.73 everything looks right. But if you're using MM 0.07 and put it above CC 1.73, then it will be using the wrong stockpile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am using 1.73, and also the superbeta MM compatability, so the mods are in the order you specified in that post. Possibly some other mod is causing it to be weird. I'll poke around later and see if I can figure it out.

Man, everytime I start a new village you guys release an update and I have to start over. ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you using v2 of the Compatibility Mod?  Under Mods, it should be listed at the top, followed by CC 1.72, MM 0.07, with MM 0.07 Deco Pack last. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, estherhb said:

Are you using v2 of the Compatibility Mod?  Under Mods, it should be listed at the top, followed by CC 1.72, MM 0.07, with MM 0.07 Deco Pack last. :)

 

I am using v2. They are in that order. I suppose the problem could be some of the other mods that are in there.

IronIsIron
Japanese Houses
Japanese Shrine
MartimesCrystalCliffs for 1.0.7
MarketPuzzle for 1.0.7
MiniBuildings
Months
SBVMission for 1.0.7
CoalasMeterial

I think I'm also running VegetableGarden and CombinedMoreResources.

I even moved the stockpiles around, and no matter what, the lumber goes in the Minerals stockpile, and it seems to be counting toward that limit. Which displays in the same space in the village limits list as Materials used to ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@naienko have you downloaded the most recent Crystal Cliffs file? I can't remember when I released the first one, but it may have been before or around the time that the new limits/flags came out, so it might have the old version of lumber carry over from then. Try either moving CC above Crystal Cliffs for a quick fix or downloading the latest Crystal Cliffs if you don't have it. If you just move CC above Crystal Cliffs, it doesn't matter what flag lumber is for Crystal Cliffs because it is only used as a building requirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Necora said:

@naienko have you downloaded the most recent Crystal Cliffs file? I can't remember when I released the first one, but it may have been before or around the time that the new limits/flags came out, so it might have the old version of lumber carry over from then. Try either moving CC above Crystal Cliffs for a quick fix or downloading the latest Crystal Cliffs if you don't have it. If you just move CC above Crystal Cliffs, it doesn't matter what flag lumber is for Crystal Cliffs because it is only used as a building requirement.

I bet that's it. Damn, of course I figure this out right when Bother really starts thriving. Bah. Time to start over again?

(I sort of want an unfix for the Domesticated Animals, I liked using them for traders.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0