Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Reino

I assume that my Gather's and Herbalist, becoming labors?

Posted (edited)

Has nothing to do with this mod or any of the others you have included in Megamod ?  When I'm playing on harsh or very harsh starts, this is an issue that can't be coped with. Am I right in believing this and it all has to do with the Beta 1.07 of Banished?

Edited by Reino

4 answers to this question

That has to do with the Cold Realism mod.

2 people like this

really,  hmm , well it doesn't matter I decided I could deal with this after I posted this, funny, I have to post about it before I can see my direction,  playing as Adam and Eve starts is really super rough but it only nearly killing them.   I would think it was actually banished that cawz this to happen.  I do wonder how the Cold Realism mod is causing with 4 files that modify how plants grow. oh well, he's not answered a post in ages. college he says.  I just have to give up queueing.. to make the game work, as intended.

Just so everyone knows  Esterhb had it correct. I did some digging and found it to be true, I've corrected my play to suite cold realism, So I was able to keep it.