Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
taniu

old mod of 2014.

@ Kralyerg .I have an old mod of 2014 - "Lost of Seeds" v 2 [1.04B]. This is the first mod crops before the release of "Cholonial Charter". I have a question - is it possible to fix the mod or the base game to add some crops .It is a mod with errors because the field can see a cabbage is grown cucumber etc. It is the same in the Orchard. I emphasize that I am not a moderator, just an ordinary player. Question dlaczgo I use it even though it came out great part Cholonial Charter? I am very curious whether the old mods can still use it often adds and mix different mods for this game for me is even more interesting and more beautiful. I am waiting for a response. You're a great guy and thank you for all issued mods:D¬¬

A sample

Broccoli and Cucumber.jpg

storage barn- broccoli, cucumber.jpg

Watermelon and Pumpkin.jpg

Storage Barn - watermelon.jpg

Kale and Radish.jpg

Storage barn-Kale Radish.jpg

Orchard - Banana.jpg

Storage barn - banana.jpg

Orchard - Berry.jpg

Raspberry.pkm

Lost of seeds.jpg

You can still use it, but the plants will always look that way. It's not an error, that's how I made it.

I made that mod waaay back before CC was made, and I had no new models to use for the new plants, so I used the old ones that were already in the game.

but today in CC , how they looks like ?

cant you redo an old seeds updated with the 2017 graphics ? (which are in CC?)

Most of them are in CC. There are a few that we never got to, like Bananas.

I don't have the code for the old Lots Of Seeds mod, so I would have to start over.

@Kralyerg. Thank you for giving me the mod with vegetables from the RedKetchup greenhouse. I am older and I love all mods. I am happy.:D You are a fantastic person.  You writing that all these farm mods are outdated, and do not fit into Banished v 1.07?Can I get old vegetable mods? I like vegetables and fruits grown in the field and in the greenhouse. I think of a small greenhouse where they grow; Lettuce, radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers, berries, onions etc. in winter. Is it possible? Small greenhouse only water without bone meal and fertilizers? Very, very please, I will be very happy. I love "Banished", I'm a fan of this game. I love all the "CC" and MM v0.7, but a little mod that would fit into other tales like North, Egypt, China - Rice to grow and meal of rice, but without CC can not. Please beautiful :$:hand16: