Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

CC 1.75

dayum Kralyerg, you're fast.... awesomesauce! ^_^

2 people like this

I really like the changes to the toolbars; much cleaner :)

yes agreed, the toolbar is wonderful now

Thank you @Kralyerg great news :)

When the next !.8x build is being considered, may we please have roads, bridges etc organised into better sub-tools please?

3 hours ago, aantono said:

Will this be uploaded to Steam?

Last I checked, steam uploads were disabled while the game was still in beta status. 

Minor bugs: the "chartered company" uses the old dry goods limit, and the "iron gatherer" needs changing to minerals limit. I think the "dock wood finder" is also broken but I don't fully understand what it does tbh. I've had a number of crashes too when trying to remove certain ghost objects, e.g. the dock rails. Oh, and ale wenches don't seem to do anything but I'm not sure.

Overall though, this release is excellent, and I'm in awe at how much more depth you guys have given this game. I'm currently experimenting with a trade-only playthrough and it's working remarkably well thanks to all the detail behind the production chains, etc. If I come across any more bugs I'll let you guys know. Thanks for all your hard work!

I tried the Dock Wood Finder and it worked fine for me. This is a "market" type structure, staffed by a Vendor (Stall). The Vendor goes out and brings back logs that can be used for construction.

Ale Wenches go to Wineries, Breweries, etc., and bring back wine, ale, pipe tobacco and other luxuries for storage and use by your citizens. Are you saying that you are producing luxuries but don't have any being stored in your taverns, inn and garden, etc.?

I can see that the Chartered Company says it is using the Dry Goods limit (along with Food and Luxuries) and the Iron Gatherer says it is using Materials instead of the Minerals limit - those @Kralyerg will need to fix in the next release.  Not sure why the crash when removing some Ghost Decorations.  Thanks for pointing them out.

Thanks, I'll have to try again on the wood guy, I think it was 1.74 that I last tried it and he was acting as a normal market would. I guess it's like the wood market cart in that case.

I think my issue with the ale wench is that I have used luxuries cellars for storage but they don't seem to collect from there, not sure why. I like to think that they know better than to plunder the wine cellar :P

Hey. Longtime lurker here, first time posting, so: thank you for all your great work. CC makes Banished an even more brilliant game.

Now for the first time really, with the new update I have experienced a sort of bug that kills my save state. First of all, I built a saw mill. When I first produced lumber (which I reckon goes towards the new "Construction" production limit), everything went well. I then primarily used the sawmill for firewood. When I then tried to change production to lumber again, the "limit reached" symbol appeared, even though I had the limit for "Construction" up to 5000 and had no other items in stock. I tried most everything including playing around with all limits, yet the sawmill simply wouldn't produce any lumber. Then I built a saw pit just to try whether that would produce any lumber and once it was finished building, the game just crashed. Nothing else worked from there.

Does anybody know what might be the issue here or do I simply have to wait for another update?

Thanks for your help and once again for the great work!

Are you using CC 1.75 with Banished version 1.0.7?

2 hours ago, estherhb said:

Are you using CC 1.75 with Banished version 1.0.7?

Indeed I had not opted into the beta on Steam - I just thought 1.0.7 was the latest update anyway. Downloading now. Thank you so much.

1 person likes this