Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

despo20

Despo begins to modding :-)

146 posts in this topic

OH ! And Welcome in the Community Toolbar :)

1 person likes this

awesome !!!!!!

1 person likes this

I finally understood how to accurately position the model in game! Now the road fits perfectly with the building.

Maybe I can add a road tile in point (1) and a toolshed or something like that in point (2).

D20House_wip17.thumb.jpg.e78e21dc4ccd04ebf7cddac137d4cf04.jpg

4 people like this

A toolshed there is a great idea, that side of the house looks a bit empty compared to the rest.

Or even something as mundane as a pile of crates, a few barrels or some lengths or timber leaning up against the wall to help break up the flat surfaces?

2 people like this

35 minutes ago, KevinTheCynic said:

Or even something as mundane as a pile of crates, a few barrels or some lengths or timber leaning up against the wall to help break up the flat surfaces?

it also helps to look "occupied" ^^

2 people like this

On 26-3-2017 at 11:49 PM, despo20 said:

Great! I'm glad to have helped.

I love this community. Very creative and collaborative ^_^

I totally agree to this by the way, it's great to find such a friendly and encouraging little community :)

2 people like this

On 3/27/2017 at 7:27 AM, despo20 said:

Maybe I can add a road tile in point (1) and a toolshed or something like that in point (2).

Or... keep it empty. There are so many ghost decorations available now, and things like @Ketchup ghost firewood storage would be a great addition to a place like that. Or, make some ghost storage shacks that are useful. Personally, I like having the decorations minimal on my buildings so that the player can do it as they want.

4 people like this

17 hours ago, Necora said:

Or... keep it empty. There are so many ghost decorations available now, and things like @Ketchup ghost firewood storage would be a great addition to a place like that. Or, make some ghost storage shacks that are useful. Personally, I like having the decorations minimal on my buildings so that the player can do it as they want.

I think I will create a set of accessory structures for my medieval houses, like in @Ketchup Country House kit. Little storages, a chopper and some decorations.

So I think that an "empty" facade for each building can be fine

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, despo20 said:

an "empty" facade for each building can be fine

Yeah, I prefer that, too... as long as the footprint is tight so we can build cellars, lean-to's and such against it... :)

They look very nice.

So many details. I like all the stairs and balconies. Very good :)

1 person likes this

Wow, they're both as wonderful as the other! If I ever need an architect to design a house for me I'll come and find you ;).

Just one teeny tiny detail I noticed: the roof tiles seem to be not completely aligned at the corners.

Thanks guys!

I want to make some small changes to the second house model. I think some parts are disproportionate...

Anyway, I decided to organize my Medieval Houses mod like this:

- first button: two story houses for families of six (for now 1 model, but I foresee some F variants)

- second button: tree story houses for families of seven (for now 1 model, but I foresee some F variants)

- third and fourth button: functional accessory structures (probably a pair of storages and a chopper)

- fifth button: decorative accessory structures

This is the goal for now. In future maybe smaller houses and row houses.

7 minutes ago, Bartender said:

Just one teeny tiny detail I noticed: the roof tiles seem to be not completely aligned at the corners.

Yes, you are right. It's one of the things to fix  ;)

10 minutes ago, Bartender said:

If I ever need an architect to design a house for me I'll come and find you ;).

Call me! Here I am :D

Perfect! I love the little details that you put in, like the lamps and the tip of the roof :).

1 person likes this