Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rejectedegg

Website Likes

22 posts in this topic

Why may I ask are we limited to how many Likes we can give per day?

*insert Crying Face here*

But I want to Like more *pouts*

Got to get them Imps boosted up to speed and catch up with Kralyerg's army, you know :D:P

2 people like this

Yeah, only 100 per day. I ran into the limit yesterday, when I thought I would like every mod posted in the downloads.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, WatersMoon110 said:

Yeah, only 100 per day. I ran into the limit yesterday, when I thought I would like every mod posted in the downloads.

O.o lol wut 100?

I am only allowed 20 *cries*

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, rejectedegg said:

O.o lol wut 100?

I am only allowed 20 *cries*

Sorry. I didn't realize mods got extra.

1 person likes this

Makes it a little hard to get @ShockPuppet's and @Kralyerg's like numbers up a ton when I keep running out of likes. *hint hint*

*laughs* I imagine that whatever limit I am given, I will still run out by the end of the day. I just want to Like everything and everyone.

2 people like this

ahaha yeah its on default settings, i shall fix up those limits soon (i didnt think we'd be hitting them ;) )

2 people like this

Haha, I hit the limit on my first day when I was "liking" people's posts in the introduction thread - and at that time the limit was 10 "likes" per day :o

3 people like this

Me thinks me needs a "Like" counter, yes? :D:P

Sorry, speaking Khajiit still, darn that ESO.  9_9

khajiit.jpg

Edited by rejectedegg
2 people like this

4 hours ago, rejectedegg said:

Me thinks me needs a "Like" counter, yes? :D:P

Sorry, speaking Khajiit still, darn that ESO.  9_9

This one also plays ESO at times. *wink*

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, WatersMoon110 said:

This one also plays ESO at times. *wink*

:o A predator to stalk *licks lips* , me thinks, Yes?    :D

1 person likes this

I'm already at my limit of stalkers, no more for the year please. :P

2 people like this

2 hours ago, PredatorBeing said:

Does that mean we can start stalking you next year? *wink*

1 person likes this

As they always do. Always seem to have openings at the end of the year. Some reason I lose my fan base. Out with the old, in with the new I guess. Might be losing my charm. :(

2 people like this

I thought I had hit the Like limit (started Liking all the downloads again), but I guess there is now a limit on how many can be given to each user as well. Fun!

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, PredatorBeing said:

:D

You play ESO also, yes?

But this one got your joke :D:D

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, rejectedegg said:

You play ESO also, yes?

That I do not. Closest thing to that I have tried was Archage, but then it gets to a point where you need to do multiplayer and that just ruins it for me. So I steer clear of it.

3 people like this

27 minutes ago, PredatorBeing said:

That I do not. Closest thing to that I have tried was Archage, but then it gets to a point where you need to do multiplayer and that just ruins it for me. So I steer clear of it.

yum, this one thinks she now has 2 predators to stalk, yes?  

:D

I go back and forth in the games I play.

Lately its been Banished (when I need to relax and take a break from Toxic Communities on other games), WoW, ESO, Anno2205 and StarCraft2.

Anno2205 ... I have almost completed.

WoW... waiting for payday so I can resub now that Legion looks interesting to me.

ESO... taking a much needed break from it for various reasons.

StarCraft ... I usually only play it against/with my Zerg friend (I am Protoss).

I don't watch TV (too much drama and such on there anymore)

I like to Read, but have no books to read.

My Life = Gaming, Gaming, drink coffee, Game some more, Game some more, eat, Game some more, drink coffee, Game some more, sleep,  rinse and repeat. 

3 people like this

The only MMO I play is ESO. I do occasionally play Civ V or Don't Starve Together with friends, but not with strangers. I used to play DC Universe Online, but it's been a few years.

Right now I'm playing The Long Dark. I keep getting killed by wolves. *grin* I also play a lot of Banished, The Sims 3, Fallout 4 (but not lately), and have recently discovered Prison Architect. 

We don't get cable, and I don't watch TV, but I do watch Netflix and YouTube.

I read basically constantly. I also read very fast (usually around a book a day), so I go through a lot of books.

My Life = Reading, Kitties, Internet, Gaming, Gaming, Kitties, Watching Other People Game, Internet, Gaming, Sleep (also Kitties). I had to give up coffee because my medication upsets my stomach (also acidic things and spicy food).

3 people like this

56 minutes ago, WatersMoon110 said:

The only MMO I play is ESO. I do occasionally play Civ V or Don't Starve Together with friends, but not with strangers. I used to play DC Universe Online, but it's been a few years.

Right now I'm playing The Long Dark. I keep getting killed by wolves. *grin* I also play a lot of Banished, The Sims 3, Fallout 4 (but not lately), and have recently discovered Prison Architect. 

We don't get cable, and I don't watch TV, but I do watch Netflix and YouTube.

I read basically constantly. I also read very fast (usually around a book a day), so I go through a lot of books.

My Life = Reading, Kitties, Internet, Gaming, Gaming, Kitties, Watching Other People Game, Internet, Gaming, Sleep (also Kitties). I had to give up coffee because my medication upsets my stomach (also acidic things and spicy food).

Sorry to hear about your stomach problems. :(

This one thinks you could send her some of your books. Yes?

This one promises to send them back once she has finished reading them :)

1 person likes this