Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sainteirik

So.. How about Vikings`?

I definitely second this suggestion. 

3 people like this

9 minutes ago, The Pilgrim said:

I definitely second this suggestion. 

So what would the list be? 

Add suggestions

Example of trade building look:
35bzcja.jpg

- Reskinned churches /grave yard = Burial mund
- New Townhall / Meeting place ( would still love to have something simple like the Nomad well from the megamod
- new fishery.
- New Simple farm buildings:

Example of farm land:
Image43.jpg

Norse shrine to the old gods

Reskin of all old building to fit the viking style.

Deco items, simple fences, boats 

Still keep the ship yard mechanic from CC but replace with viking boats, still get whale and seals.

Simple nordic crops that grows in the Scandinavian nations:
Mushrooms
Rye
Raspberry
Hops
Potatos
Carrots
Roots
Onion

Orchards:
Hassle nuts
Apple

Animals:
Cow
Chicken
Deer
Sheep
Goats

Just add as many different houses in as possible, I like variation, I wouldnt mind many buildings doing the same thing. like few new looks for a hunters lodge, forresters,, smiths.. just give me all that viking looking goodness!

3 people like this

I roleplay a VIking village in my current game. The Norwegian trade post of Kaupang :) Stick to the woody buildings and it looks really great!

1 person likes this

And don't forget that @Discrepancy has a Viking Storage Vault in his DS Storage mod http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=216

And he has some stone & thatch round houses in his DS Celtic Houses mod that would not look out of place in a Norse settlement of the viking era http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=244

There has been some talk of other celtic buildings in various discussions, hopefully some of the modders will have the time to make some more :)

2 people like this