Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

portiadavenport

Jatropha Integerrima

Anyone else noticed that the  Jatropha Integerrima (whatever on earth that is coz I've no clue) is now priced at 350000 when the trader comes and is so long it knocks out the text space into the stuff I'm selling list? It wasn't that expensive before megamod I think or perhaps the mm compatability mod I can't remember

4 answers to this question

oops stuck another "o" in sorry no its 35000....is that normal? Seems insanely high

Dunno if it's normal... but maybe it's expensive because it's a special item? I know that IRL special items are also expensive ;)

This was one of the complaints about this mod on Steam. I don't know if it was a typo back then or not. Or if @Kralyergcan remove one zero for the next edition of MM.