Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Akip Tsaqif

Bushes and trees requirement

Hi.

So, I have a question about decorations in megamod.

242920_20170507122941_1.thumb.png.db35c97d191deb69bf88908754563a6b.png

As you can see in my attached screenshot, the bushes need that thing to build. But I don't know what it is. I even can't find that thing in the icon chart. So where do I can get those?

If I only use the standalone version of CC, those bushes needs logs (the tooltip says that), not that little plant thingy.

Thanks before.

In MM, you need a Seedling produced by the Greenhouse.  Seedlings also make great trade items.

Alright, thanks for the answer.

Anyway, why don't include Seedling in the icon chart? I think it confuses some people who new at MM. Just a suggestion.

Posted (edited)

On 5/7/2017 at 10:09 AM, estherhb said:

In MM, you need a Seedling produced by the Greenhouse.  Seedlings also make great trade items.

esther, I know you answered this to me in another thread (can't find it, seems I'm blind), but my greenhouse won't grow seedlings.  Only gives me the standard tropical fruit options.  

Am I missing something?  Have MM installed, and can only see the one greenhouse option.

EDIT:  Not sure if I have MM installed below CC or above.  Let me check that first and see if that's causing the problem.

Thanks.

Edited by Lockerius

5 minutes ago, Lockerius said:

esther, I know you answered this to me in another thread (can't find it, seems I'm blind), but my greenhouse won't grow seedlings.  Only gives me the standard tropical fruit options.  

Am I missing something?  Have MM installed, and can only see the one greenhouse option.

Thanks.

I remember that in MM you have 2 greenhouses. The one that only produces tropical fruits and the other is seedling.