Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

lady_quila

Can you help me with mod load order

Its been awhile since I've played, and I can't remember how to order my mods.  I've reduced the amount of individual mods I'm using, since I'm now using MegaMod.  But I don't know how to order the few I do have, and I don't believe my increased resource mod is working.  On the old site I swear there was a Mod Order help page, but I can't seem to find that now.  Any help would be appreciated, since it takes 10+ minutes to load up the game to test out load order each time.

Here are the mods I have and in this order:

CC No Smoke
MegaMod DecoPack
Increased Resources Combined
Chicken Plus
Lesser Tree Growth and Life
MegaMod

I also have a stable population mod at the bottom, but its not red so I believe its placement doesn't matter.

Hiya @lady_quila :)  Welcome to the boards.

For a start, let's get the MM organised for you :)  If you are running Banished v1.07 then you will need:

On 3/14/2017 at 2:28 PM, QueryEverything said:

Instead it would be:

• 1.0.7 Compatibility
  • CC 1.74
  • MM 0.07
  • MM 0.07 Deco Pack

Thank you for your hard work!!!!

However, you aren't running CC, so we can ignore it in this instance.  
You will need the MM Compatibility from here: 

Although, upon re-reading the information you may not need it if you are only running MM, and not CC - @Kralyerg which way should I read it:
You need the compatibility when running BOTH MM & CC - or even when just running MM alone on Banished 1.07 

---
As to the rest of your order, my advice (as a general guide, to start with):

CC No Smoke
Chicken Plus
Increased Resources Combined
Lesser Tree Growth and Life
MegaMod
MegaMod DecoPack

---

The Increased Resources, Lesser Tree Growth & Life, may well be outdated as well - so it may be a bit of hit & miss with those.

Firstly I guess:  
Which version of Banished are you running?

:)  

1 person likes this

Sorry, I guess I should have stated which version I'm running.  I'm not running the 1.0.7 beta, so it would be 1.0.6 I'm assuming.  I tried the order you stated above, and things seem to be working the way they should now.  Thanks for your help!

1 person likes this

Kralyerg made me a new Increased Resources Combined because the old one kept crashing my game.   Try this:  IncreasedCC.pkm

1 person likes this

Can I swap out this Resource mod mid game and be okay, or would it require a new game?  I'm assuming it would be okay to swap. 

I think you could do it mid game. From that point forward, you would be gathering more Iron Ore (or Iron), Stone and Logs.  It doesn't change anything else.

1 person likes this

I tried it and it didn't mess up anything.  Thanks for your help!