Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kerlyssa

Fish sorting mod?

Ok, I swear I used to have a building that 'sorted' plain Fish into various kinds of specific fish (like idk cod, herring, whatever) but now I can't find it. Does anyone know what building/mod this is from? I am stumped, and have been over the build menus w a fine tooth combed.

You're looking for the "Fish Monger" from the Small Village mod by Discrepancy... :)

That mod is still heavily "in process" - right now the fishmonger is a fish-drying facility... to find out more maybe visit the dev thread at World of Banished...

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=1293.0

4 people like this

The fish dryer is different to the fishmonger, although it does use a very similar building model. When the fishmonger comes back it will be as a separate mod, not as part of DSSV. There will most likely be at least one food preparation business with recipes that utilise the different types of fish included with the fishmonger set. Nothing has been finalised though as far as I know. If anyone has any fish dishes that they would like to see added to the game, feel free to make suggestions. No guarantee that they will be included in the final mod, but ideas and suggestions are welcome.