Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
estherhb

Banished - Steam Sale

@estherhb I decided on the weekend to grab a 2nd copy (I do a lot of testing of mods as soon as they come out and play with load orders, so it's just safer to do it on a 2nd laptop user & game install, so even had to create a new Steam account too :D ), at only $5 there was no excuse to not grab it.  Told hubby to get a copy as well even though he doesn't play (yet, hahaha). 

The link for those that missed it, or just need it:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/242920/Banished/

As the Aussie icon Molly Meldrum would say:  "Do yourself a favour go out and get it"  – Molly Meldrum, Countdown
**(not referring to Banished, but to music, but you get the idea ;) )

Given that Luke is actively developing on it over the last couple of months, and we've had 1000's of hours of game play, I felt it was the least I could do ;)