Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
catty-cb

Something Strange in the Canals

I'd just finished building a new NMT3 canal and was doing a final check along to make sure I hadn't missed anything and came across this ... left-hand side of the canal just before the bridge

:(

weird1.jpeg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Got busy building a city wall and it wasn't till summer before I returned to the same spot, its making more sense than before .... sort of  :D

weird2.jpeg

Edited by catty-cb
missed a word
3 people like this

I completely said the title to the post, in my head, to the theme of Ghostbusters :D

Looking great @catty-cb :D  That's interesting that the tree wasn't removed at the time ....  slack laborers ... weird.

3 people like this

Original movies I enjoyed watching, didn't like the new one that came out recently just didn't have the same spark to it ....

Its still growing, but as I plan to add an irrigation channel between the canal and the city wall so can't see it surviving that  :)

3 people like this

@catty-cb that canal along the city wall looks great! I'm looking forward to more screenshots of your city :)

3 people like this

Unfortunately the tree never survived the next stage of development .... :(

weird3.jpeg

4 people like this

the canals with merchants using it are so awesome :) 

3 people like this

Poor tree, but at least the rest looks amazing :D

1 person likes this

Thanks

Its a pity the trader animation can't be changed to look like a train and the canal water to train tracks, but do appreciate how amazing the canals are  :):hand1:

1 person likes this