Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

lirrio

Brickwork won't make bricks

I've built a brickwork and have clay and furnace fuel on hand for it. It doesn't make bricks. This is the second game this has happened. Any ideas? 

4 answers to this question

Hard to figure this out from afar. A Brickworks can make Bricks, Charcoal or Coke; is "Bricks" selected as the product?  Is a worker assigned?  I'm assuming that you haven't accidentally turned "work" off? Is there a stockpile nearby to put the finished bricks in? Do you have enough Clay (you need 13 Clay to make a batch of bricks)? Do you need to increase your Construction limit? 

If this isn't helpful, could you send a picture with the window open for the Brickworks?

I've thought of all those things. Attached is a screen shot showing the brickworks and a nearby stockpile with adequate clay and furnace fuel. I've switched the brickworks to making charcoal and it works just fine. Nothing ever goes into inventory when set to making bricks.

Screenshot (1).png

I found the problem! I disabled the Blacksmith Tools mod and it started working. 

i was going to say add the compatibility 1.07 to solve this issue. it fixes problems with the new tag limits and older mods.