Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
endymionshepherd

iron collector cap

Tried placing an iron collector in CC1.75 but it wouldn't work. The resource says it's still listed as Material but that limit doesn't exist anymore

3 answers to this question

I tried placing an Iron Gatherer in my game just now.  You're right that the Resource Limit says "Materials" with the Glass icon next to it (both Glass and Iron Ore used to be "Materials"). However, my gatherer started collecting Iron Ore immediately and it is being added to Minerals as it should be.  Check your limit on that category and make sure you have a stockpile nearby with room.  Also, make sure you don't have any older mods (such as MegaMod) that are using the old Flags placed above 1.75 on your mod list. 

That's odd, I must have missed that one during the switch to the new limits. But, as estherhb said, it should actually still work correctly.

The vanilla Coal limit became the CC Materials limit. And then the Materials limit turned into the Minerals limit. So if anything says "Materials" it really means "Minerals" now.

Thanks. I'll try it again because I know mine wasn't working, but I was still getting used to the new limits at that time. If, as Kralyerg said, the limit wasn't removed just renamed, then it would make sense that it should still work in spite of all the changes. You guys have a lot of content; I'm not surprised that something got missed somewhere -- it happens.

PS so happy to have new limits. I know this has been long awaited.