Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wuik

tombstones don't disappear..

Hello !

i was  playing on a "  Viking Village theme " for me ! :) and i got the surprise that the first cemetery become to be full that 's not a real trouble because i played on very big map always but it's the first time i saw that !

i just put a other of the same size just on the side ! ... and now i got 4 cemetery of 72 graves!!

i took the transparent fenceless cemetery and the map is a simple appalachian forest with lake waters and very harsh climate.  

one another funny thing ... i playing with disaster off because there always a epidemic was coming to disturb the game (sometime stay a long time and kill a lot of people even if i put a lot of hospital  !! ) and for this theme i only use the mini hospital (only 5 places ) ! and surprise no death for the first time since i played Banished !!

that 'all ! :)

be advised disasters off does not turn off disease. you have been lucky and fed your bannies well. good job.