Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

gms0012

List of compatible mods

hello all

where do i find the list of the compatible mods? The steam link does not work

thanks in advance

I agree, I clicked the link on the CC mod on Steam and cannot find the list either

define "compatible"?? there are many mods that do work with CC. there is only 1 that i know of that has big issues. the NORTH mod does not do well with CC due to iron ore-iron bloom conflicts.otherwise it is more about mod order than anything.i do not run bannished under steam.have you checked WBO-world of bannished? there is many many mods.even a 1.06 mod should function with the upgraded CC,add the compatilbility 1.07 mod to help/ the upgrade mainly affects higher grade production buildings and some storage of those items.

here there are companion mods in the download section.these are mainly CC addons like inedible foods. with bannished the player can pick and choose how they want the game to be.design yur own game depending on your likes and wants.check the tips and tricks forum @ WOB for more info on arranging od order.most conflicts and quirks can be solved with the mod order.

On 10/22/2017 at 3:25 AM, gms0012 said:

where do i find the list of the compatible mods? The steam link does not work

Where is the Steam Link you're talking about?  There are compatible mods here and at World of Banished. Look for those that say they are were made for Banished 1.0.7. Many others are also still compatible if they don't aren't affected by the new Flags (categories) in 1.0.7.  Note that many mods turn red in the mod list when used together - that doesn't mean they don't work; it just means they affect the same code.