Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milkyBison

Where do i find the decorative items (serious)

Maybe I'm just dumb, blind or a unique snowflake? Idk, but I can't find the decorative items.

Backstory: After one year+ I thought its time to start with Banished again (its getting cold and dark outside). Thanks to your effort I sorted out all 121 single mods I used ingame and downloaded over the time and now only installed the Megamod. I updated Banished to the latest version ofc, but still I can't find/see the the button for the Decorative Items. I went over to another PC - made a fresh install of Banished and the only placed mod in WinData Dir is the Megamod. Same issue.

Resoulution is 2k, running on GTX1070 and tested on Win7/10 Pro 64bit if that matters.

Any advice / tip is much appreciated.

I've included two screenshots; WinData folder and Ingame after a fresh start where you see the (missing) button(s)

folder.JPG

new.jpg

2 answers to this question

You'll notice in your screenshot that the MegaMod.pkm file *almost* 2GB.

For some reason, I could never get the game to play if a single mod was larger than 2GB.

So I cut a large piece of the mod out and made it into a separate mod.

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/files/category/8-megamod/

There's the main MegaMod and then there's the MegaMod Deco Pack. You need both to get everything.

1 person likes this

^^That's the snag!

Thank you very much for the fast help Kralyerg, much appreciated. Winter can come now.

Last time I played, it was on your initial release of the Megamod where the deco stuff was included, I guess. So actually I was to fast with the download and haven't read deep enough here.

Anyway, Thank you!

I don't find the option - this can marked as solved!

Edited by milkyBison
Issue solved