Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LadieWinter

Very small and simple request: No wood for fenceless, shelterless animal fields

I had that super annoying thing happen: I built a brand new animal field and after only a couple of years, maybe not even, it became infected. I'm not even joking. Brand, spanking new. That was the only field I had at the moment too. I am in the process of moving things around and building upwards. I needed a quick fix. I saw that fenceless, shelterless animal field and thought that was a perfect quick fix. Until I saw that it required wood to make. Why though? I can't really understand how a plain, fenceless, shelterless field would need wood. It doesn't make sense to me.

My request would be to please remove the wood requirement. For a logical sense and for the sake of my poor sheepys.

Edit to add: I found the same thing with a fenceless cemetery. It required a whole bunch of stone regardless of the fact that there is no fence.

Edited by LadieWinter