Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ShockPuppet

Introductions & Updates

154 posts in this topic

jon did u check what version u are using? you may need to upgrade to use newer mods.read the #'s at the bottom when u 1st load the game up.

2 people like this

On 2/16/2017 at 4:12 AM, stiles said:

jon did u check what version u are using? you may need to upgrade to use newer mods.read the #'s at the bottom when u 1st load the game up.

Hello stiles,

I'm on version 1.0.7Beta, Build 170212

Edited by jon157uk
1 person likes this

Hey everyone, I am Jesse from Windsor, Ontario. I have been using the CC mod for a while now and love how much it adds to the game. Brockenspectre informed me I should be on here in case I have any bugs to report. :D

4 people like this

On 2/15/2017 at 6:50 PM, jon157uk said:

I love this game and still play it quite a lot, it's very addictive and once I start I can be at it for many hours at a time, I've not added any mods to it before so I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of difference can be made to the game.

Oh, my goodness, mods make it so completely different! More to do; more to make, huge variety of buildings, careers, crops, animals, etc.

Folks say 'vanilla' when they refer to the base game without mods or custom content. And it really is like that: vanilla's vanilla, even french vanilla and vanilla bean are not much different (base game valleys vs. mountains). But mods - especially Colonial Charter by Black Liquid! - are like every flavor you've ever tried and many more you haven't, including exotic ones like Goat cheese marionberry habanero ice cream...

Have fun!

CBLily

Application-steam-x64 2017-01-09 04-48-35-914.jpg

Application-steam-x64 2017-01-08 02-23-43-488.jpg

Application-steam-x64 2017-01-26 10-49-31-806.jpg

Application-steam-x64 2017-01-26 01-02-49-011.jpg

4 people like this

I don't think I've posted here before so let me take this opportunity to say Hello from the other side.  I must have called a thousand times. 

4 people like this

Hi. New to the site. Love Banished! 'Merica!

4 people like this

Hello from Greece!

I am John 35 and i follow you since Curse of the Golden Llama. You have done outstanding work with this guys!

Keep it up!

4 people like this

Hi there,

I'm a 32 year old Male from Indonesia. I'm a big fan of city building game and been playing Banished for a couple months now. I just try this mod a few days ago and instantly captivated with all the improvements from the original game here. I wanna say thanks to the developer, your team done a really marvelous job. Istimewa!

3 people like this

Hey I'm Jibba73 from The Double E Show on Youtube. I have been lurking and reading articles for months here and at the original website and just figured out I never introduced myself! I'm a fan of the vanilla Banished, but like many others felt, it needed more.... just something more... Black Liquid and the mod community as a whole helped with that immensely. Thanks for the tremendous work from everyone.

Cheers,

Jibba

3 people like this

Welcome @Jafar_the_Barmecide :)  We have quite a few Aussie players here (I'm a Victorian).  I too would love to see some more Aussie content, but I believe most of the modders are from the Northern hemisphere, so there's that ...  hahaha.  

Enjoy your visit here, it's a fabulous forum!

2 people like this

sanity??? what is that?

2 people like this

23 minutes ago, QueryEverything said:

Welcome @Jafar_the_Barmecide :)  We have quite a few Aussie players here (I'm a Victorian).  I too would love to see some more Aussie content, but I believe most of the modders are from the Northern hemisphere, so there's that ...  hahaha.  

Enjoy your visit here, it's a fabulous forum!

Thanks @QueryEverything , I would do it myself if I could, I would love to learn how. We'd need eucalyptus trees, grass trees, acacia and tree-ferns at least. It would be interesting to have aboriginals wander into town like nomads but to trade things or to set up a camp nearby. The gold mining pubs of Kalgoorlie and Ballarat would be cool too. With disasters on bushfire would always be a risk, if not floods! You can tell me I'm dreamin' haha

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Jafar_the_Barmecide said:

Thanks @QueryEverything , I would do it myself if I could, I would love to learn how. We'd need eucalyptus trees, grass trees, acacia and tree-ferns at least. It would be interesting to have aboriginals wander into town like nomads but to trade things or to set up a camp nearby. The gold mining pubs of Kalgoorlie and Ballarat would be cool too. With disasters on bushfire would always be a risk, if not floods! You can tell me I'm dreamin' haha

I've been asking for a Gold rush mod for a while now :)  Also, a river building mod - houseboats, paddlesteamers etc, @kid1293 has done a lot of work on a mod over at WoB for a Western town theme 'Wild West v1.01', which I've been pretending is Ballarat or Bendigo :)
Could also add an Opal mine, ground based (of course) :D  

I have a few more mod ideas ... hahaha :D  Could start a new thread directly related to an Aussie wishlist :D hahah!

2 people like this

@Jafar_the_Barmecide @QueryEverything while I visited Ballarat & Bendigo decades ago, I lived in Kalgoorlie for about a decade. If we went for an Aussie mod for the Kalgoorlie region I think we would have to ask for hessian & timber houses for the early buildings and wild (i.e. feral) goats and camels to go alongside the kangaroos!

2 people like this