Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

estherhb

MegaMod 8 - Mods Included

34 posts in this topic

I am missing the irrigation deco add-on from embx in the megamod. Will it be included in the next release?

embx hasnt come on Wob since december. many email has been sent to him... but no sign :(

7 hours ago, wisco said:

I am missing the irrigation deco add-on from embx in the megamod. Will it be included in the next release?

I really like Embx61's mods too and am disappointed that he isn't communicating right now. You can download his mods from WorldofBanished.com and add his existing mods individually.

EB has been dealing with some personal issues. He lost his wife last year, and at my last interaction with him late last year he decided to take time away after someone was giving him enough trouble over at WoB that I had to intervene. I do hope that we see him again soon, but I would hope more that he is just doing well and getting the rest and support he probably needs. 

2 people like this

:hand16:Fantastic.....Thanks very much again

:hand1:Thanks again these are absolutely brilliant:D

Hey.

I'm having issues locating some of the mods in-game. I can find neither medieval towns nor Adriana's college. Seems to be lacking some other things as well.

For Ariana's College, go to Town Services > Schools > College

Medieval Towns is in pieces - For the 3-story houses, go to Homes and Housing > Red Ketchup Housing Toolbar > NMT Multilevel House. For other parts, go to the Community Toolbar > Red Ketchup.  

Let me know specifically what you can't find and I'll try to find it for you.

19 hours ago, estherhb said:

For Ariana's College, go to Town Services > Schools > College

Medieval Towns is in pieces - For the 3-story houses, go to Homes and Housing > Red Ketchup Housing Toolbar > NMT Multilevel House. For other parts, go to the Community Toolbar > Red Ketchup.  

Let me know specifically what you can't find and I'll try to find it for you.

Oh my... I simply didn't recognise them because I didn't check the white one.

Another question. Any specific ageing mod that is preferable combined with the megamod?

On 05/06/2018 at 7:19 PM, Kjetil said:

Oh my... I simply didn't recognise them because I didn't check the white one.

Another question. Any specific ageing mod that is preferable combined with the megamod?

I tested RealTimeAgeing, and it seems to work well with the megamod, so I answered my own question. But I have another one. Does any of the mods alter the diet of the population in any way?

Real Time Ageing seems to work fine. Some have had problems with One Year is One Year.  None of the Mods in MegaMod change the diet or food needs. There are mods in Kralyerg's Kave of Krazy Kontraptions that increase or decrease the amount of food needed but they aren't in MM.

MM doesn't touch citizen aging or food at all, so all of them would be compatible with MM, just depends on your preference.

But the thing to remember is that the aging mods and the less/more food mods are not compatible with each other.  You can't have, say, Real Time Aging and More Food at the same time. They both alter the exact same section of code so only the one that is on top will be active correctly.

1 person likes this

The "old" version of One Year Is One Year touched something about the distances that were considered valid for people to go and find tasks to do, and it seems to have caused issue for some people. There's a new version of it on the Steam Workshop that apparently only touches the ages and nothing else, so I guess it should work fine. Not sure where else it can be found. Otherwise there's inded RealTimeAging, that doesn't have any issue that I've ever noticed.

1 person likes this

I cant believe I have been downloading at least half of the included mods myself and figuring out how to get them to work properly together. No can do..

Thank you so much :D

1 person likes this