Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Vrayna

MegaMod 8 beta discussion / bug reports

45 posts in this topic

Wonderful work as always from everyone in this modding community. Thank-you all for your love of this game!

Attached is an image of the mods I have installed and current load order is as follows: (All of the mods installed are of the latest build I could find.)

1. Greedy Merchants
  2. Bigger Wheelbarrows
  3. Ridiculous storage
  4. Better stock piles
  5. CC No Smoke
  6. KM Minimize Status
  7. Megamod 1
  8. Megamod 2
  9. Megamod 3
  10. Port Royal
  11. Maritimes PEI Shore
  12. Maritimes Docks
  13. Radius recolor
  14. One year is one year

I have noticed these couple of bugs/issues so far...

Under CC: Specialized stockpiles > mineral stockpile is taking construction materials but no ores. (easy to reproduce)

New Map Creation: Tiny/Small/Medium map size > Lake Waters(cc)/Lakes/Lush Lakes/Many lakes have all hung on first load. longest hang time was 8 minutes before windows prompted for a non-response. I have been able to successfully reproduce this 3-4 times in a row before the whole game client hangs to crash.

banish mods 01-27-18.png

Edited by SoulBlythe

In addition to above, I also found in RK's Forestry center that the lumbermill district is making lumber which does not go anywhere but vanilla stockpiles. I have seen it count towards total inventory but it does not show under the any of the resource limits.

a positive note though: I love the new look of the wood, firewood, iron and such ^_^

3 hours ago, SoulBlythe said:

making lumber which does not go anywhere but vanilla stockpiles

You're right. Lumber lost it's new flag.  It should actually (accidentally) go in the Minerals stockpile as well as the vanilla one.  Fixed.

Lumber in mineral piles?  What about construction piles?

@SoulBlythe  I notice that you need to use the most recent Ridiculous Storage mod updated  on 11/11/17 to include the new flags. That will fix some if not all of the storage issues. 

1 hour ago, Johntodd said:

Lumber in mineral piles?  What about construction piles?

That's the bug. It's going to the wrong one.

1 person likes this

I hate to be a pain, Kralyerg, but you didn't answer whether the vanilla crop field lacking  a pick up button was intended or a bug.  :)

5 hours ago, estherhb said:

@SoulBlythe  I notice that you need to use the most recent Ridiculous Storage mod updated  on 11/11/17 to include the new flags. That will fix some if not all of the storage issues. 

thanks for noticing that, There's always one.

One bug to report so far, Kid's Gothic Farm BeeKeeper causes a crash when placing. A shame it is one of my favorite sets. 

I also had to update 7zip in order to open the .rar file, but had be having some problems with other .rar files so all good.

Thanks for all your hard work Kralyreg.

10 hours ago, Goblin Girl said:

vanilla crop field lacking  a pick up button

Yes, it's a bug.

1 person likes this

On 1/28/2018 at 4:10 AM, Raerae said:

One bug to report so far, Kid's Gothic Farm BeeKeeper causes a crash when placing. A shame it is one of my favorite sets. 

I also had to update 7zip in order to open the .rar file, but had be having some problems with other .rar files so all good.

Thanks for all your hard work Kralyreg.

I am came across this bug

I seem to be getting a fatal crash when I build one of Kid's small beekeeper stations (see attached image). Builds ok, but as soon as I click on it it crashes the game.

BeekeeperCrash.jpg

It is intended, that can't produce wooden tools?

12 hours ago, kmo said:

I seem to be getting a fatal crash when I build one of Kid's small beekeeper stations (see attached image). Builds ok, but as soon as I click on it it crashes the game.

BeekeeperCrash.jpg

Im getting the same crash with Kid's G.F. Farm beekeeper, but only when i clicked on the building.

Thanks for letting us know. This problem has been previously identified and will be fixed in the next version. In the mean time, there are several apiaries from other modders that work fine, including RK, DS and CC. Let us know of any other issues you come across.

When placing a Tiny Shack I placed it 2x4 next to another structure, then when upgrading to a Tiny House it was rotated 90 degrees to 4x2. After then upgraded rotation it appeared to be over drawn on the adjacent structure. 

Sure hopes this makes sense as I forgot to make a screen shot.

*giggles*

Makes perfect sense Kristahfer. Ages ago the upgrade on the boarding house had the same issue during one of the alpha patches! It looked super silly :D

On 1/30/2018 at 5:51 AM, DesoPL said:

It is intended, that can't produce wooden tools?

Which blacksmith are you referring to?

5 hours ago, estherhb said:

Which blacksmith are you referring to?

Mini tool maker where can make as well coats from leather.