Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

MegaMod 8 Beta 2 Discussion / Bug Reports

105 posts in this topic

Discrepancy's Jetty Food Merchant is pulling traders but when they arrive, they just fake heading to dock and drive off like some shady punks. I have moved then around shorelines, placed it in the middle of a lake and in the direct path of current trader routes with no luck.

I have not check the Jetty General Merchant to see if this structure has the same issue.

10 minutes ago, SoulBlythe said:

Discrepancy's Jetty Food Merchant is pulling traders but when they arrive, they just fake heading to dock and drive off like some shady punks. I have moved then around shorelines, placed it in the middle of a lake and in the direct path of current trader routes with no luck.

I have not check the Jetty General Merchant to see if this structure has the same issue.

I just checked the Jetty General Merchant and he as well is waving off traders from docking. 

not a bug ,but a question.....the water & other deco v1-mod, can it be downloaded seperatly somewhere. can't find it!

8 minutes ago, wisco said:

not a bug ,but a question.....the water & other deco v1-mod, can it be downloaded seperatly somewhere. can't find it!

Not sure what mods you mean.  What exactly is the name of the mod?

13 minutes ago, SoulBlythe said:

I just checked the Jetty General Merchant and he as well is waving off traders from docking. 

Thanks for the info - Kralyerg will take a look at those and fix them for the next release.

4 minutes ago, estherhb said:

Not sure what mods you mean.  What exactly is the name of the mod?

Water & Other Deco. v1 from tanypredator

There is something wrong with Discrepancy's Blast Forge. Placed, it imprints the ground, but laborers will not supply so it doesn't get built. Originally I noticed it when I was running Iron is Iron above MM8. I started a test game with nothing loaded but MM8 and experienced the same issue. It cannot even be placed with Debug. Also, and this is no biggie, but the minimize button would be very handy on Discrepancy's town hall building.

Added question: There are some things I can't find from MM7, the public laundry place (Kid1293?) that increases happiness and the magazine storage. BTW I love the new menu set up!

Edited by Periandre
Added a question

5 hours ago, wisco said:

Water & Other Deco. v1 from tanypredator

Tanypredator's mods are available from WorldofBanished.com.  Go to Mod Downloads (you will need to log in to get this category). Then choose MODS (it's 1st on the list.)  Click on "Membername" twice (this puts the list in modder order starting with "z" which makes TanyPredator on page 1). Click on "Arbors and Water Lilies".  The name of the .pkm file is actually WaterAndOtherDecorations.pkm. 

4 hours ago, Periandre said:

There is something wrong with Discrepancy's Blast Forge. Placed, it imprints the ground, but laborers will not supply so it doesn't get built. Originally I noticed it when I was running Iron is Iron above MM8. I started a test game with nothing loaded but MM8 and experienced the same issue. It cannot even be placed with Debug. Also, and this is no biggie, but the minimize button would be very handy on Discrepancy's town hall building.

Added question: There are some things I can't find from MM7, the public laundry place (Kid1293?) that increases happiness and the magazine storage. BTW I love the new menu set up!

Thanks for the info. Kralyerg will check out the code so it can be fixed prior to the next release.

Not everything that was in MM7 is in MM8 - depends on whether the code was updated for Banished 1.0.7 and whether the code was provided to us this time around.

I think the laundry you are looking for is Red Ketchup's; go to RK > MT (Medieval Town) > New a Medieval Commercial > Medieval Washing Place (the well on the far right).

The Magazine storage became part of the Frontier Set when Kralyerg released various small mods containing pieces of CC. Go to CC > Themed Sets > Fort and Palisade Structures.

1 person likes this

There is so much in this mod it's easy to lose things... :P Tanypredator's water and other deco are in MM8. When you click the modded content community icon, to the far right there is an unattributed icon I want to say it's light blue? Her deco mod is located there.

1 minute ago, estherhb said:

Thanks for the info. Kralyerg will check out the code so it can be fixed prior to the next release.

Not everything that was in MM7 is in MM8 - depends on whether the code was updated for Banished 1.0.7 and whether the code was provided to us this time around.

I think the laundry you are looking for is Red Ketchup's; go to RK > MT (Medieval Town) > New a Medieval Commercial > Medieval Washing Place (the well on the far right).

The Magazine storage became part of the Frontier Set when Kralyerg released various small mods containing pieces of CC. Go to CC > Themed Sets > Fort and Palisade Structures.

Thank you much!

2 people like this

Ok so....

In Red Ketchup's mods, the one labelled Druidic Order, there are 4 icons all tagged Hunter Cabin but they are all actually plants for some reason

Other than that....still finding my way around it all !!

And had to buy more memory lol

13 hours ago, estherhb said:

Tanypredator's mods are available from WorldofBanished.com.  Go to Mod Downloads (you will need to log in to get this category). Then choose MODS (it's 1st on the list.)  Click on "Membername" twice (this puts the list in modder order starting with "z" which makes TanyPredator on page 1). Click on "Arbors and Water Lilies".  The name of the .pkm file is actually WaterAndOtherDecorations.pkm. 

thnx

those road-bugs from MM 7 are back in  MM 8. I just copy & paste my post back then ....

" I just noticed a bug between dirt road #3 from the End of Roads-mod and stone road 05 ALT45 from DS Roads.

this is what happens...

I am playing on a map and have used dirt road #3 in a little village. now, when I use the stone road 05 alt45, all the roads that are dirt road#3 become stone road 05 ALT45!?

when I then use dirt road #3 again, all the stone road 05 alt45 become dirt road #3. So, you can't use them both on the same map. its not a big problem, because I've swapped to stone road 05 ALT135, wich doesn't have the problem.

its the same with dirt road #0 from the end of roads mod and stone road 04 ALT90 from DS Roads"

I've had two CTDs with RK's library. Crash occurred each time I click on the building to assign a worker. Only Iron is Iron is above MM8.

1 hour ago, Periandre said:

I've had two CTDs with RK's library. Crash occurred each time I click on the building to assign a worker. Only Iron is Iron is above MM8.

Kralyerg will take a look at the code and fix it for the next release. Thanks for letting us know.

2 things:

• KID mods --> Homes and Housing --> Tiny House tool tip doesn't appear

Edit: Blacksmith issue fixed, I removed a storage and didn't realize I had no where for them to put the tools >.<

Edited by libererchoisi

I used the start with the old castle storage. Old castle will not store stone statues or perfume. Also noticed that a good deal of Kid's Christmas 2017 mod is missing: The Gingerbread House (Town Hall); Nog Nook, Yule Tap, Spice House and Grape House.

There seems to be an issue with the new starting conditions Peak Plains Peak Valley Harsh Plateau etc

If I send labourers out to get stone or lumber, they become homeless !! Took me a while of continually building homes thinking I needed them before I realised that people were becoming homeless when working and houses were standing empty until they came back after collecting stone etc. Frustrating! And it seems there's always 1 child wandering around homeless no matter what I do

Sorry I can't remember who modded these new lands & conditions

59 minutes ago, phyllidadavenport said:

There seems to be an issue with the new starting conditions Peak Plains Peak Valley Harsh Plateau etc

If I send labourers out to get stone or lumber, they become homeless !! Took me a while of continually building homes thinking I needed them before I realised that people were becoming homeless when working and houses were standing empty until they came back after collecting stone etc. Frustrating! And it seems there's always 1 child wandering around homeless no matter what I do

Sorry I can't remember who modded these new lands & conditions

Are you using another mod, like maybe One Year is One Year?