Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gettysburgx

What constitues Dry Goods?

Hi,

New to these forums.  Long time banished player who has storage issues and would really like to know what constitutes "dry goods?"  I have seen other charts which show different classifications but have not been able to find what all "dry goods" covers.  Would love to see an exhaustive list.  I ask because I want to build dry goods storage but hope i can put grain in it, but I don"t know if I can.  Thanks!

p.s. playing Colonial Charter mod

Getty

Edited by Gettysburgx
extra info

Well.  If you still have a Dry Good limit, you're using an older version of CC.

But here's a graphic that tells what is what.  And sorry, no, Grains are not Dry Goods.  Dry Goods are always non-food items.

dQxFerz.jpg

I have a dry goods limit, and I am playing CC Journey. Is there a newer one? I thought that one was the latest.

1.75 is the most recent. If you are using one with Dry Goods, that version wasn't updated to use the new Flags in Banished 1.0.7.

If your Banished version is still 1.0.6, your CC version should be Journey 1.72 I think. If Banished is updated to 1.0.7, grab the 1.75 update of CC Journey or you might have a few hiccups with people unable to store things in the right barn, or bring the right material to their workplace.