Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

MegaMod 8 RC2 Discussion / Bug Reports

128 posts in this topic

@TuffDwarf I've asked Kralyerg to take a look at the barn used for that start. Thanks for letting us know.

Quick question will next version of megamod be playable with current save game or we will need to start new map? 

if no any release date for the next version

The goal is to make the next update save game compatible with the current version.  But it's impossible to completely test every possibility, so there's a chance that it might not be for some people, depending on the exact set up of their current map.

1 person likes this

I think it's a pretty good rule of thumb to start a new game with every mod update, doesn't really matter how big or small the update is... 

1 person likes this

Just liked to say thank you for the mod!

It was over a year since I played last time, but got back and loaded up the banished + megamod yesterday.

It was a good playthrough and I really appreiciate your work!

I really like what megamod has become, first time I played with megamod was 0.0.6 version, since then it evolved into great collection of mods that add experience like game expansion.

I always wanted to build my town fully across whole very large map so that's why I would really like new versions to be save compatible.

1 hour ago, krinius said:

I always wanted to build my town fully across whole very large map so that's why I would really like new versions to be save compatible.

We would prefer that they all be save compatible too - however, that isn't always possible when something needs to be fixed. Unfortunately, that's the nature of beta versions. 

1 person likes this

Ok, people, sorry for offtopic :)

But frustration have reached unimaginable level :D

Trying to install mods for life is feudal forest village. Since our (banished) community and forums are of much higher level, I hope you will help me with adwice.

The question is - HOW TO GET AND TO INSTALL THOSE MODS? :D 

I am starting to believe that the Mountain Mansion is bugged. I have multiple people without a home, yet the Mountain Mansions I built stay empty.... 

9 minutes ago, piktaskeksas2 said:

Ok, people, sorry for offtopic :)

But frustration have reached unimaginable level :D

Trying to install mods for life is feudal forest village. Since our (banished) community and forums are of much higher level, I hope you will help me with adwice.

The question is - HOW TO GET AND TO INSTALL THOSE MODS? :D 

we have a topic for that game here: 

1 minute ago, Sabouma said:

we have a topic for that game here: 

Thanks

Question: which building uses Hops? I've tried building multiple brewery type buildings, but no success so far.... 

hops was from NMT 2.04 tavern... not sure about MM though

59 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

hops was from NMT 2.04 tavern... not sure about MM though

Found it, thanks xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have 3 bugs to report, my apologies if these are already reported.

1. Food.  I have a pop of ~1000, but only using ~15 (that's fifteen!) food per year.

2.  No alcohol/luxuries are making it's way into any tavern at all, even with staffing filled.

3.  My Fort Blacksmith won't make anything.  Says it's hit some limit.  The tools and forged limits are way higher than inventory, so it should be making muskets.

I'm running MM8 RC2, and CCNoSmoke.

Thanks!

-John

Edited by Johntodd
added "/luxuries"

15 minutes ago, Johntodd said:

My Fort Blacksmith won't make anything.

Oops.  Muskets are still stuck to the Textile limit. Not the Forged limit.  If you up that one, it should work.  I'll fix it in the next update.

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, Johntodd said:

I have 3 bugs to report, my apologies if these are already reported.

1. Food.  I have a pop of ~1000, but only using ~15 (that's fifteen!) food per year.

Thanks!

-John

dont you use the debug mod ? with secretly have the "ignore hunger" checked in ????

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

dont you use the debug mod ? with secretly have the "ignore hunger" checked in ????

Oops.  I think that's right.  Next session I shall uncheck it and see what happens.  Thanks!

2 people like this

I just want to thank everyone for this fantastic collaboration. I'm an older gamer who bought Banished a long time ago. I stopped playing until you came out with the Colonial Charter Mods a while back. I have had no crashes with this recent Mod update. I do turn off auto-save, though.

1 person likes this