Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
twilightbreeze

Tiny Map in CC

Is there a mod for a Tiny/Extra Small map for CC? I really like the variety in CC but wish there was a tiny map choice. I've tried several mods but they aren't compatible with CC. I place them on top, get out, go back in, and it's not there as a map choice.

57 minutes ago, twilightbreeze said:

No tiny.

What mod are you using to try and get Tiny maps?  You mentioned that you tried several.

If you put your mods:

1. TinyMapFix
  2. [Whatever mod you want that lets you make a Tiny map]
  3. Colonial Charter

Then you'll get the Tiny maps from that middle mod.

Ok, here is the load order I have now, and I still get the same image as above. No Tiny.

BYgFHSF.jpg

Oh.  The DS mod Banished UI: Maps doesn't add a new game map size.  It adds new MiniMap sizes.  MiniMap is that little button you push to open the screen that shows you the whole map.

mJwAcXb.jpg

@twilightbreeze Kralyerg has updated CC Terrains, which you can download from this site, to include a tiny map :)

Don't use that Tiny Map Fix with CC Terrains. It's all included.  Just CC Terrains above CC.

Posted (edited)

Ok, let me try that....

EDIT: Thank you! That works!  I'ma go play now....:D

EDIT: Oh no, it doesn't seem to work after all! I loaded it, and saw the Tiny Choice, then went to play a game....and just like you said, it cycled and cycled....10 mins.....but that was just one game, I could try it on another with different choices. Maybe others can test it too, as my laptop may just be old..

Edited by twilightbreeze