Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sabouma

something is wrong with the new No Smoke Mod

My game from the other day worked fine, but when I tried to start a new game just now, it wouldn't work (the game would not load at all). I took the No Smoke mod out of the directory and my game starts again.

Something seems to be not right with the BL No Smoke Mod

6 answers to this question

It's working for me when I test the pkm in Steam.  What map settings are you using?

No offense, but how are map settings important if the game won't even start when using the mod?

Because maybe you're trying to use a Tiny map that's the real problem?

Just trying to get more information because I can't replicate the problem, and if I can't replicate it, I can't fix it.

Tiny map sometimes have some little problems : they are too much tiny and the game cannot find a suitable spot for starting place. (specially if there is a big lake in center)

no, I'm using the Large map (I usually do, since I like the space)

A couple of days ago I decided to give the new NoSmoke mod another try. 

Long story short: I don't have a clue why it wouldn't work properly the first time, but it works just fine and dandy now. I'm gonna blame Windows 10 I think... 

So I'm just gonna say: thanks for making an updated version of this mod, and I'm sorry if I came across as a bit snarky @Kralyerg

1 person likes this