Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kralyerg

MegaMod 8 RC3 Discussion / Bug Reports

172 posts in this topic

Hello. Is it possible to return a white fence, which can be located on the road (along the edge). This was in MM 7. Sorry for my English, I'm writing a translator through Google.

17 minutes ago, estherhb said:

Kralyerg is working on a Zip file for you. It will be almost 2x the size of the Rar file. Will post a link when it's done.

Thank you

I have no idea why this is giving me such trouble. But that you for trying to help.

I keep getting crashes every time i try to select house from New medieval houses , multilevel ones.  Everything else from this author works properly, but the moment i select icon to build any multilevel house game instantly crashes.

Posted (edited)

these multi level need 1.0.7 170910 because they use the very new feature : using more than 3 building materials (extended up to 6)

make sure you have the 170910

Edited by Ketchup

59 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

these multi level need 1.0.7 170910 because they use the very new feature : using more than 3 building materials (extended up to 6)

make sure you have the 170910

Yes, I have correct version. Somehow, I got my problem solved by reinstalling game. Thanks for reply, I really love those beautiful houses, and playing without them caused endless frustration

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Lintashi said:

Yes, I have correct version. Somehow, I got my problem solved by reinstalling game. Thanks for reply, I really love those beautiful houses, and playing without them caused endless frustration

i fully understand, these houses are very beautiful. 

1 person likes this

@Feneris Here's a zip file of MM8 RC3.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RNBx-IEqYjzI7WTq56IatkT65xgWTCdp/view?usp=sharing

It's 2.36GB, as opposed to the 1.31GB that the rar file is.  That's the main reason I chose the rar format.

I don't know why it's giving you so much trouble either.  Everyone else who had an issue with the rar file just needed to update their program (7zip or whatever) and then it worked fine. :(

from which mod are those beautifull flowers on the attached screenshot  ?  is there a seperate version?

2018-03-24.jpg

1 person likes this

Just now I placed an orchard field. When it was finished and I wanted to assign the type of orchard, my game crashed. This crash has happened 2 times, so it cannot be a coincidence.... 

6 minutes ago, Sabouma said:

Just now I placed an orchard field. When it was finished and I wanted to assign the type of orchard, my game crashed. This crash has happened 2 times, so it cannot be a coincidence.... 

I just started a game and I don't have any problems with orchards!

Just now, wisco said:

I just started a game and I don't have any problems with orchards!

which type of orchards do you use? I always use the Dense Orchard

I have used all the orchards in the MM mod.

mkay.... hmm... not sure what's going on then

wow... now the whole game won't start anymore.... what on earth.... 

EDIT: removed the save files, started a fresh game, tried to build an orchard field. When I tried to select it, the game crashed again. 

These are my game settings atm 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1340912664

EDIT2: I am starting to suspect it has something to do with the Crops DSSV setting... 

@Kralyerg, could you chime in on this? 

1 hour ago, Sabouma said:

build an orchard field. When I tried to select it, the game crashed again

Well, it's definitely doing it, but I don't know why.

It's only with the Easy-Crops DSSV starting condition. When I try others, everything is normal.  But I don't understand what is wrong. Easy-Crops and Easy-Orchards is identical except for the number of crop/orchard seeds you start with. But one crashes and the other doesn't.

And with Easy-Crops, it's not just the Orchard, my Crop fields and even Pastures crash when I use that one.

Starting Conditions don't change anything about the game, except for what is available to you at the beginning.  It literally cannot affect how fields work.

@Kralyerg is there a stand alone version of the decorative flowers and trees in the MM?

did you verified the list of crops , the list of orchards and the list of livestocks in the starting condition ? (the patterns list it will RNG roll from)

1 hour ago, Ketchup said:

did you verified the list

I have them set so that all of the start conditions pull from the same set of seeds and livestock, from the same file, so I know they're exactly the same.  One starting condition shouldn't be affected but not others.

@wiscoUnfortunately, there isn't currently any standalone version of the decorative flowers and trees from MM.

@wisco kid1293's Deco Pack has some really nice decorative items. It contains 5 mods with various decorative items including plants, flowers, trees, crates, wreaths, etc.  It's available at WorldofBanished.com. 

I think those flowers are from SpringIsComing which is a mod Kralyerg is working on for someone. It isn't yet complete but K included what he has in MM :)

1 person likes this