Welcome to Black Liquid Software

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kralyerg

MegaMod 8 RC4

MegaMod 8 RC4

Here is the newest update, MegaMod 8.   Hopefully, most of the bugs have been worked out in the beta versions.

The download is a single 1.34 GB .RAR file, but you need to extract the .PKM files into your games WinData folder.

There are 3 (three) pkm files that you need.  If you don't have all 3, many things will be missing.

MegaMod1.pkm (1.67 GB)
MegaMod2.pkm (1.71 GB)
MegaMod3.pkm (1.06 GB)

(These file names subject to future changes)

Remember, the maximum file size of a single PKM file is 2 GB, so splitting it in 3 parts is the only way to get everything.

I can't guarantee that saves made with this version will be compatible with future updates.

Feel free to post bug reports.  Depending on the volume, I may not respond to every single post, but I will read them all.  If you do post a bug report, please make a note of any other mods that you are using, with special care paid to the ones that you load above MM.

I have attempted to include every mod that I can.  I'm still waiting on a few modders to get back to me, but I wanted to post this in the meantime.  So just because your favorite mod isn't included doesn't mean that it won't be in the future.  That being said, this mod doesn't, and won't, include certain optional mods that change the way the game looks or behaves.  Aging mods; Storage mods; Texture changing mods; Inedible food mods.  Mods like this won't be included because those kinds of mods are best left up to individual player discretion.

A list of mods that are included in MM8 can be found HERE

This set of mods includes everything you need.  You are free to remove or disable any standalone version of the mods that are included in MM.  You are free to remove or disable the pair of mods of MM7.

Non-comprehensive changelog of fixes:

• The Stable that produces Domesticated Animals (KKKK version) is using the wrong flag
  • Medieval Salt Mine using wrong flag (textile)
  • IGhost Trees: 3rd tree from left (one of the Town Pines) cannot be deleted
  • Kid1293's Medieval Grace Monastery does not take on students. 
  • Re kid1293's Stone Addon - Some of the pieces of the multi floor house do not align.
  • Embx61's Bakery not taking on Sugar so can't make Sugar Cookies.
  • Game, using DSSV starts, sometimes crashes when orchards, crop fields or pastures selected.
  • The Stranded with Seeds start does not have a cart with initial supplies.
  • The Small Crafted Barn - Crafted is misspelled
  • Kid's Forest Outpost Workshop is not taking on Flax to make Linen Clothing 
  • RK's Choo-Choo is not accepting Coins
  • Duplicate tabs for Wintin's End of Roads
  • Two vanilla Woodcutters under Fuel Production
  • ICanal Bridge need to fix appearance
  • Kid1293's Fish Farm only in Community Toolbar
  • Cozy House 3rd story will sometimes be wrong size
  • Coal Shack has wrong limit displayed

2 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0